Courtyard by Marriott Knoxville Airport Alcoa
US$48
US$41
US$124
Hampton.com
Quality Inn Alcoa(Alcoa)(Great Value!)
US$79
QualityInn
US$91
CandlewoodSuites
US$109
US$106
HIExpress.com
US$95
All reviewsfire pitknoxville airportstarbucks coffeeruby tuesdaysbusiness tripsmall fridgegreat propertypark and flywould stay here againup to datewent out of her wayenjoyed my staya great staynext morningfront desk staffstaying at this hotelthe dragon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights in June after checking out early from a nearby bad experience. This is a fairly new property. Lobby area was very nice including a small bar. Room was really nice with a very comfortable bed. Only negative was no free breakfast buffet and the prices seemed high so I ate elsewhere each day. All in all I would definitely stay here again though.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Alcoa Highway is a night mare to cross. There are no signs leading you to the hotel. The street for Payne Avenue is bent and you can't read it. You can see the hotel from the road, it seems they don't go out of there to correct the bad entrance.
I made this reservation directly though the hotel. Being that we were going to be on the road for 7 hours, a restaurant in the hotel was an issue. I asked if there was one on the premises when I made the reservation. I was told there was. When got there I found out it was only a Bistro that served breakfast and light suppers. At least there was a restaurant within walking distance. However, for the remainder of the stay we had to "hunt" for food after sightseeing all day. Had I know there was only a Bistro, I would have never booked this hotel. We ate breakfast in the "Bistro" the 2 mornings we were there. The cook should be fire. I couldn't believe she had the nerve to present 2 under cooked greasy fried eggs with bacon so burnt it was fused together in a glob with greasy cubed potatoes. The first morning my scrabbled eggs were like pebbles and sausage tasted like wallboard. 2 mornings, 2 breakfast, $40 bucks that should throwned in the trash pail. The shower/bathtub had no skid proof bottom or mat and in seemed like mattress was taken from Motel 6. I had have stayed at other Courtyards and was he bottom of the barrel. Also, my original rate was $208.02. When I looked closer at the bill, I noticed they charged me $210.66. It's not the $2.64, its the principal. Next time, I will rethink any level Marriott.

Room Tip: Don't book a room in front of the hotel, that's were the airport is.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marie N
tlunsford, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Knoxville Airport Alcoa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

The Courtyard by Marriott takes pride in providing all of our guests with a clean room and exceptional customer service. We appreciate you taking the time to inform us about your recent stay with us. The Courtyard provides our guests with our all new Bistro which provides breakfast and dinner options like our soon to be famous Rib basket and fries, mouth watering Cheeseburgers a variety of healthy options for the busy business traveler. Some guests also like to venture out to see what else our lovely community has to offer, and in that case we have 14 great restaurants within a one mile distance from the hotel and we will be glad to take you there in our complimentary Courtyard Shuttle. When vi We use all guest feedback as a learning tool to improve our service. We would love another opportunity to provide you with the guest experience that we are known for here at the Courtyard. Please feel free to contact us when you are returning to the area and we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive experience during your next stay with us. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a comment.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We recently were here for the weekend with our son's wedding. The entire experience was fantastic, from the planning of the reception through Reesa and Tracie in the events sales office to the on-site staff. Amy, Leslie, Jeff, and Alex all played a significant role in smoothly pulling off everything! Amy & Lesie helped us determine all the reservations related to the wedding and get gift baskets delivered to the rooms for us. Jeff and the serving staff did an amazing job in making sure all the food was prepared and served and that the ball room and courtyard were in perfect shape following our wedding in Maryville. Alex helped us on the night before the wedding to accommodate all of the family that wanted to gather and snack in the lobby area. Reesa and Tracie did an amazing job in helping us with our options, providing information to us to help with equipment rentals, etc. They even provided a gift basket to my son and daughter-in-law for making 'S'mores' over the fire pit. That was a huge hit! Thank you!

Rob T.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Extended work stay but staff made it pleasant stay. All staff good and welcoming but particularly Hollie at the Bistro always provided excellent service.
Rooms good, internet access excellent, parking easy, workout area clean with new machines. Always stay here working in area.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank John B
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The bed was great. It would would helpful if there was gluten free options in the bistro especially gluten free toast at breakfast. The staff was nice and the houseman helpful. The vending machine on second floor was out of order. Nice sitting areas.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business