“Good food, friendly service, low prices”

Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 76 Restaurants in Antioch
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: The best Mexican food, made with the freshest ingredients, served in a family-friendly atmosphere. Voted Best Mexican Restaurant 14 years in a row by The Nashville Scene.
“Good food, friendly service, low prices”
Reviewed 20 August 2011

I have been going to the Las Palmas location in Antioch, TN for 19 years now. The service has always been friendly and prompt, and the food is tasty and inexpensive. The menu is northern-Mexican, mostly beef and chicken based, with a few vegetarian or shrimp-based dishes. It is popular with both Hispanic and non-Hispanic customers. Seating is mostly in booths, although there are a few tables in the back that can accommodate large groups, or people in wheelchairs.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed 17 January 2011

My wife and I have been going to this restaurant since it opened. Otis the best of all the Las Palmas. I have one complaint. The cheese dip has changed. It seems thicker like it has a thickening agent. I keep telling them but they say nothing has changed. I wish they would go back to the old cheese dip. It was outstanding.

Nashville, Tennessee
“My #1 Mexican Resturant”
Reviewed 10 September 2010

My husband and I have been going to Las Palmas at Antioch Pike since they opened. We have NEVER had anything that wasn't good. And after all the years we have been going we have tried most everything on the menu. And the service also has been great. We have eaten at several other Las Palmas and the one at Antioch Pike is our favorite . It is so good we eat there once a week and have been known to eat there twice a week

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The food is really good!!But I didnt like the resturant itself and the servers.”
Reviewed 24 February 2008

The food is really good!!But I didnt like the resturant itself and the servers.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook