Comfort Inn & Suites
US$83
TripAdvisor
Thrifty Inn(Nashville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfrontage roadroom was cleannashville airportbell roadstaff was very friendlybreakfast bar
Reviewed 12 March 2012

This hotel was one of the few with rooms available on a trip to Smyrna, TN. The rate was reasonable and overall it had everything we like in a hotel, cleanliness, nice bathrooms, good size rooms and a decent breakfast. The yogurt parfaits were a nice touch. Really the only downside was its proximity to the interstate and a train tressel where the train blows its horn in the morning. Fortunately, we were awake at that hour anyway. If you're a light sleeper this might not be the hotel for you. Also, the blanket on our bed was stained, but when we asked for a clean one, it was replaced no problem.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the hotel away from the highway.
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Have never been disappointed by a Country Inn & Suites stay.

Clean Room, Great service and great Breakfast.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Please don't waste your money and stay here!! Right beside highway and couldn't sleep due to sounds of trucks & cars passing by. Beds terrible!! Dirty!! Employee setting up breakfast dropped food and put it back to serve. Outdated! What a terrible experience!!!

Reviewed 25 February 2012

I was impressed with this hotel. Others said it was a little dated but It did not seem that bad. I noticed a tear in the hall carpet and that was it. The room was real comfortable, I had a kKing Suite which was very roomy. Staff was great, Jennifer, the girl at the check-in was very polite and good to deal with. There was a mistake in my room (Expedia's fault, not the Hotels) and she was very understanding and handled it well, more than I can say for Expedia.
Breakfast was very good, we stayed 2 days and the variety was good. The first day was scrambled eggs, sausage, and potatoes, the second day was eggs cooked hard, bacon, biscuits and sausage gravy. Along with this they daily had make your own Belgium waffles, danish, bagels, breads, fruits, yougart, oatmeal, cereal, etc. They had milk, coffee and juice. The first time I seen 3 choices of juice at a hotel, orange, apple and cranberry.
The pool was fantastic not to cold. The excercise room was nice and clean and did not smell of sweat. The whirlpool did have a lot to be desired. It was the typical rectangle seats 8-12 people and not to powerful. I prefer one I can sink into and feel it beat my muscles up.
Spoke to the owner before I left and he was a nice guy. I told him we enjoyed this hotel and I think you would too.

Room Tip: We stayed on the back side away from the highway. It was quite. Not sure how the front would be since it is closer to the highway.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2012

Dear KevinW,

Thank you for giving us very detailed description of your stay. We really appreciate guest feedback. It really helps improve our service for you, and for future guests to our hotel. Thank you for the comments about Jennifer. We will pass those comments on to her. Our employees always appreciate hearing when they are doing a good job.

Thank you again for your time Kevin. We appreciate it. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Country Inn & Suites Nashville South

Reviewed 25 February 2012

First off, let me say you must have a car if you are staying here. It is at least 20 - 30 minutes from everything. I stayed here because I booked on priceline so I got it for $55 per night. For that price, it isn't bad.

If you don't like noise, don't stay here. It is right on the free way and you do hear the noise. There is also a train that runs behind it which shakes the building.

Breakfast is nothing to write home about. Typical fair, but a pretty large spread. Do not ask for directions from the front desk. They don't know how to get anywhere.

Otherwise, the room is clean while outdated. It does what it is meant to do. Give you somewhere to sleep.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Dear Lasarre,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with our hotel. We are currently looking into your concerns that you have about the room be outdated. Thank you for commenting about your breakfast that you received. We as a hotel are trying to make our breakfast better. It is important to hear feedback from our guests. All of your comments are helpful because it makes us improve as hotel.

Thank you again for your time. We hope that you will come stay with us again in the future.

Sincerly,