“Beautiful place”
Review of Whistle Hollow - CLOSED

Whistle Hollow
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Everything was perfect! But the food! Very bad! Need to step it up if they plan on staying in business!

1  Thank Jorja R

Reviewed 30 September 2012

A very nice out of the way, off the beaten path, old time family Resturant . If you you are in the area, it is a must see location.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

EVERYTHING! That's what I liked about Whistle Hollow Farm!! It is out of the way and near Ardmore. When we first went there I thought we'd never get there! But believe me, it was well worth the drive!! You park your vehicle and there are animals in the fenced field all along the driveway. Then you walk over a little vine covered bridge to the restaurant and gift shop. Inside you will find a "country" atmosphere and windows all around so you can sit, eat and enjoy the outside. It is so beautiful, homey, cute and downright welcoming! AND the food was great, filling and the cost was very inexpensive!! My husband and I both had tea, our dinner order and a shared dessert and our ticket was less than $20.00!! You do NOT want to miss Whistle Hollow Farm!!!

1  Thank froggy2042
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Whistle Hollow Farm is located in the gorgeous rolling TN hills and has wonderful views everywhere you look. The restaurant is set up like a Cracker Barrel with the country store beside the dining room. The wait staff wasn't particularly welcoming or curteous. The menu was very limited. The food was bland, plain, and lacked seasoning. The food wasn't plated nicely and there wasn't a garnish in sight. The homeade pies were very good though (we had chocolate and coconut).

Reviewed 15 February 2012

Nice place to eat out in the country, feed the goats etc, 'twas a cold windy day and nothing could please me...but I did get a delicious warm sweet roll and hot coffee which save me..and they were very forgiving of my grumpyness.. Oh well, the ladies loved it, and that is what counts if you want a nice drive home,,

1  Thank Tuttputt