“Great pastries!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
K-May Donuts
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Great pastries and nice people to serve you! I love the ham, cheese, and pepper croissants! The doughnuts are great too!

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Good donuts. Friendly service. Usually will include an extra donut with the purchase. Could use a better coffee but it is inexpensive and fresh. They open early and have fresh donuts all day.

Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

Wonderful donuts and service. Great value
too! I have ordered almost every flavor at one time or another. My favorite is the blueberry cake donut.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

Morning drive took me to being hungry as I entered AL.. I went on my app for Trip and found this little donut hole of a place.. The donuts were great and she threw in an extra donut for my son for the ride.. So good service on top of it:)

Reviewed 13 June 2012 via mobile

I live about 20-25 mins away from K-May donuts. I live closer to a gas station with a Krispy Kreme in it then I do K-May's but will still drive further for K-May's! The donuts are always fresh and taste wonderful! Mouth watering!!!! They are friendly and reasonably priced also! I've tried about everyone of their donuts and you can't go wrong with whatever you choose! A must stop by place for donuts! Would highly recommend!!!