“Perfect place to wine-d down!”

Arrington Vineyards
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Arrington
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded by Kix Brooks, Arrington Vineyards is located 25 minutes south of Nashville among the beautiful hills of Arrington, Tennessee. We invite youto come experience our award-winning wines, spectacular vineyard views from our covered deck, and breathtaking sunsets.
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I've been wanting to visit Arrington Vineyards for quite some time and finally had the chance to on Saturday! I will say my first time going was a little different than their typical routine because they were doing a benefit concert and Kix Brooks did a free show!! Plus, I saw Reba McEntire. I don't think that's how a usual trip goes, but hey, I'm not complaining! :)

The atmosphere was great. Be sure to bring your own chairs, blankets and even a picnic basket full of non-alcoholic goodies if you plan on staying a while! I had the Firefly Rose wine, which was very tasty and a Riesling. Both very smooth and delicious.

I'll definitely be visiting this vineyard again!!

There are newer reviews for Arrington Vineyards

Reviewed 11 August 2014

The selections of wine is very good and the staff working the tastings are very knowledgeable. We took a picnic of cheese, nuts, fruit and meat and bought our wine there. They provide carts to take customers from parking to tables either overlooking the rolling hills or to a covered pavalion. A band was playing jazz all afternoon. The combination of the the beautiful Middle Tennessee rolling hills, great wine and music made this a place we will return.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This place was nothing like a vineyard that I have ever visited. It was rather a large beautiful estate where one could picnic or enjoy some music or enjoy a bottle of wine! Wine tasting was awesome, only suggestion is some fans with mist because the summers are hot! :) but was a great place!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Beautiful location with good wines for the region. They had a large variety of wines to choose from and the pours were adequate. I especially liked the picnic option for tastings. The wait for a tasting was quite long (this was the first winery I've been to where they had a wait list for tasting) but they offered a picnic for $10 that included 4 wines in a carrier that you could take outside and try at your leisure. I would've loved to stay longer, but the shaded areas were occupied and it was really hot outside. Groups show up really early and literally occupy entire rows of picnic tables for birthday (seriously, they had tablecloths, fake flowers in vases and pillows-- like they were moving to the winery or something) so get there early if you want a seat during live music.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

It's a bit of a drive out to the country, but quite well worth it. This is a beautiful setting and an incredible place; very well organized. We put in our name, enjoyed the grounds, and were notified via mobile of our tasting time. So much nicer than other vineyards we have visited where you basically stand and wait for an opening at the bar! (We don't have Napa or Sonoma in our backyard, needless to say!) We managed to snag a few bottles of the coveted Antebellum - and now regret that we didn't bring home a case. We had a wonderful experience and would not miss visiting again when next we are in the vicinity.

1  Thank L0RI_sb