All reviews indoor corridors dog show working order room was clean gas soap highway pets microwave
Reviewed 1 January 2013

This is by far the best Motel 6 I have stayed at in years! Clean, fresh smelling, and quiet. Of course it's not the Marriott but with four kids it was affordable and the best for the money! We were driving home from Florida and arrived at night so could not see much of the city but being that it was right off the highway I was very impressed.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

Rather plain and worn from the outside, I almost skipped it and I'm a regular at Motel 6. However, I asked to see a room and it was fine. Carpet could use more attention when vacuuming, but the bathroom was clean, mattresses are comfortable as as the pillows. I travel with my dog and prefer to give Motel 6 my business because of their pet policy. Don't forget that you get what you pay for! I paid $35 for a night, I don't expect the Hilton!!!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 December 2012

It was what they say it is, "a clean comfortable room." We stayed 2 nights while visiting family and it was a great deal. Nothing fancy but it was clean and the mattresses were alot better than we thought they would be. Great place to stay when Grandma's house is full!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Stayed here overnight with my daughter and my dog. This was the perfect place if you are just looking for an inexpensive, clean, quiet, safe and pet friendly place to sleep. Although the foyer and hall did smell of smoke, my room was odor free... and clean! Sheets and towels were clean and fresh smelling, no stains, mattress was comfy, and the bathroom was spotless. I spoke with the owner (who lives on site) and he said they had purchased the property as a distress sale and were in the midst of fixing it up. He was very friendly and helpful and I will definitely stay here again when passing through. Some people may desire the little luxuries of a more expensive hotel, such as continental breakfast, fridge/microwave/ coffee pot in room, etc, but if you are just looking for a place to sleep that doesn't cost you an arm and a leg (you'll need those to pay for the gas in your tank) for those additional things, then this is the place! I wish there were more like this across the country.

Room tip: If you have a pet, your room will be on the first floor. Very convenient for those canine bathroom breaks :)
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Katsym
Reviewed 13 September 2011

It is a nice little place right next to the interstate, reasonably priced, but the whole place - lobby, hallway, and most definitely the rooms - all smelled heavily of smoke. It was like I was walking into a bar or something. The disgusting smell permeated everything, I even noticed it in the parking lot. Was there a smoker's convention going on there at the same time? I don't know, but it was pretty disgusting. There were cigarette burns in the carpet, in the comforter, even in the sandpaper ... sorry, the "towels".

Room tip: If you're a smoker, you'll love this place. If not, it's not such a great place.
Date of stay: August 2011