See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2010

Not to be the bearer of bad news but like the title says, "you get what you pay for." I/we travel extensively and occasionally sacrifice service for savings. It was a deal I must admit, roughly $35 a night, not bad considered prices of other major chains are typically 65 to over 100 for a more superior stay. Well, I made the mistake thinking it couldn't be that bad. Wrong. Very simplistic room (that's okay, just there to sleep), no coffee maker (Burger King in proximity), no fridge (purchased a small cooler), no breakfast (hey, $35 bucks), dingy lots of dirt near baseboards/old stained carpet..are you getting my point?! Just 1 roach, which they were here in this world before us and obviously will be here long after we're all gone. The "female escort" which look, I've been to more countries than I've had birthdays, (I'm 32) I'm pretty sure I can recognize one, well she didn't even bother me (who am I to judge?!). The icing to top the cake is that my little I-pod nanno disappeared there. Sure I could have been lost due to my own negligence..but..I'm about 85% sure it was lifted. Sigh…if your single and looking for a cheap stay…BINGO..if you’re a family man and should know better (myself) there are plenty of hotels that are worth the additional $30 for a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank napulitanno
Reviewed 9 January 2010

Indeed, when I entered the building, I felt it would be a pleasant experience. The manager was so kind with the service. "Hospitality" shines for this location. The price was very affordable for the quality of service - cleanliness, hospitality, and the morning coffee. We'll be making this location our go to place for all our conferences!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank sha2011
Reviewed 13 September 2009

stopped and stayed here on my way down to orlando. it was quiet and i slept good considering it was just off I-75. i plan to stay again on next trip on I-75.

• Stayed: March 2006, travelled solo
1  Thank donjuanMichigan
Reviewed 18 January 2008

Stopped there on way back from Tampa to Michigan. Clean rooms in a good area. Not too expensive and friendly staff. Will stay there again

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank misnowbunny
Reviewed 4 August 2006

What a wonderful time we had at the Motel 6. I was scared, because it was only 36.00 / night but the manager is doing a great job of keeping the hotel clean and welcoming. My kids and I had quite a good laugh at the size of the pool. The deep end is only 5 feet deep but it was clean and refreshing. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who would be interested. What a great deal at such a great price.

Stayed: July 2006