Comfort Inn & Suites Atoka
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$67
QualityInn
US$92
HIExpress.com
Super 10 Motel(Millington)
Econo Lodge(Millington)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanfast foodfamily reunionking roomwafflesfree breakfastkrogertowelstnmotelcerealpillowspets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Our room was large and clean. We didn't have any towels though, or extra toilet paper. We asked for them and had them right away though. The front desk was very helpful and the breakfast was good. We were in town for a local graduation and it was very easy to get to and from. About 35 minutes to memphis though.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2013

If you want or need to use the internet here, be prepared for very slow speeds. We tried to watch a movie on our laptop due to the fact that there was nothing on the 12 TV channels available we felt like watching. We have done this before in other hotels and not had any problems so we knew it wasn't our laptop. It was the speed of the hotels internet connection. As long as you are prepared, it wouldn't be too bad.

Check in staff were pleasant, The room was HUGE for a King Suite. Living room was roomy and comfortable. The rooms were well furnished and clean. Our thermostat did not work right as it was either very cold or very hot in the room. Never got the temperature to balance. Didn't notice any other maintenance issues in our rooms,

We had a little difficulty getting into the correct parking lot. Make sure you turn in North of the sign as the driveway closest to the sign does not lead to the hotel.

Food within walking distance. Breakfast was standard with fruit, cerals, waffles, juices, milk, coffee, etc.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2013

The rooms were comfortable, what you would expect. Breakfast was the usual, and the Service was good. I would stay here again. Our room rate was $63, and we were in town for the Liberty Bowl...we were waaayy to far north from downtown, but otherwise, good.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2012

The breakfast was definitely good, and the rooms were nice and huge.

Some problems though: Bathroom shower/tub was stained and dirty looking. Bed sheets had stains. TV stations looked static-y and the remote didn't work at all, so I had to change the channel by hand. The Internet was just awful, it was very slow and it cut off at random times. I was online at different times of the day, it didn't matter if I was using it at peak hour or when everyone else was asleep, it was slow and sucked.

All in all it wasn't a terrible hotel, I've definitely stayed in worse, but it does have room for improvement. I slept in a non-smoking room and have seen as well as heard from other people that the smoking rooms a disgusting.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Anon S
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I was headed north of Memphis and needed a place to stay in an area with mostly small towns. The reviews of this property made me decide that this was a great place -- the reviews were right. It is a quiet location, beautifully maintained, friendly staff, and great breakfast buffet. Don't expect a lot of nightlife or shopping in Atoka, but it is a wonderful place to spend the night. Kudos on the scrambled eggs on the buffet which tasted freshly made. One warning, though, is that small towns do not always have reliable internet service. I was not able to log on during multiple attempts from 4:30pm to 6:30am, so no contact with my office (tried both wifi and wired, and front desk tried to reset it). I did find one issue a bit disturbing. My top-floor room had experienced a minor roof leak which had apparently shorted out the smoke detector. It did not have a battery in it (battery door was open). I don't think the room should have been rented without a working smoke detector. Both the smoke detector and internet problems were written up on the comment card, but no response from the owner a week later. But the property is great, and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo