All reviewsbistro stafffront deskfrittatastarbucks coffeeexpress dealmarriott propertiesroom was spaciouswould definitely stay here againpool area isbusiness tripnext morninglate checka great place to staythe entire staffstaff was friendlystayed one nightroad trip
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We were in Abilene Texas June 2017. We were out for a football competition with our grandson. Our stay at the courtyard was so pleasant! Rooms were so clean. Staff was great! Customer Service was excellent! The cafe was great as well. We will definitely stay at the courtyard again

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank pattysrod
A4552JGwilliamf, General Manager at Courtyard Abilene Southwest/Abilene Mall South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy that we were able to provide you the quality of stay that you enjoyed. We look forward to being able to be here for you on your next visit to Abilene, TX.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I stayed here for one night with my husband and two kids. The room was very clean, and looked like it had recently been updated. The ladies at the front desk were very nice. They were genuinely excited when I told them we were in town from Houston, and this was our first trip to Abilene. They offered some ideas of restaurants and local attractions. Check-in was quick and easy, and the room was comfortable and quiet. There are several restaurants within walking distance, and the mall is right across the street. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
James B, General Manager at Courtyard Abilene Southwest/Abilene Mall South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you so much for the kind review, we are always excited to welcome a new visitor to our wonderful city!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

It was the worst hotel we have ever stayed in. They had a nice lobby and were in a great location next to the mall and several restaurants but there were other hotels near by and I highly recommend going to one of those. We had three rooms for three nights, we booked them all together several weeks out and where still on three different floors, which is annoying but fine. One of our three rooms was never cleaned the entire time we stayed there. The worst thing though is that they never in forced the pool rules. Two of the three nights we had to call the front desk multiple times trying to get them to tell the guest that they can't scream at the pool at 2 am. It took over 2 hours and six phone calls the first night and 45 minutes, 4 calls and us threatening to report them to the cops for disturbing the peace before they told them they had to leave the pool. It was unacceptable that they let a few drunk people in the pool ruin several peoples sleep.

Room Tip: As far from the pool as possible- they don't enforce the rules so people are screaming in the pool at 2am and they won't kick them out.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
James B, General Manager at Courtyard Abilene Southwest/Abilene Mall South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Michael M, I agree our location is ideal and we enjoy our lobby as well. I wish this could have stopped with that, however, I must apologize for your experience with rowdy guests. Our pool, as a policy, closes at 10pm and we have a strict one warning policy regarding noise. I am personally speaking with both staffers on duty during the occurrence and retraining them both. I can assure you, this will not happen again. I can only hope we get the opportunity to show you our growth!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Spent the night in Abilene to go to a wedding. Hotel is clean and quiet. They have an outdoor sitting area which was very nice. Nice outdoor pool and exercise room. The room was great. There was a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker along with other regular amenities such as iron, etc in the room. Staff was friendly. For me a 5 star rating would be to have complimentary continental breakfast. I would stay here again. Happy travels!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
James B, General Manager at Courtyard Abilene Southwest/Abilene Mall South, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

I am so glad your stay went well, I agree, our courtyard is very nice! I wish we could offer a free breakfast, we do get a LOT of comments about it but, as a brand, Courtyard only offers cooked to order fresh restaurant style breakfast.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

When I travel for business, I have pretty simple expectations- clean, comfortable, convenient and helpful staff. The Courtyard in Abilene met and exceeded those expectations. Perhaps it was just my room, but it seemed recently refreshed and had everything I needed. Hotel staff was helpful and friendly.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
James B, General Manager at Courtyard Abilene Southwest/Abilene Mall South, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

We do cater to the Road Warrior and we are happy we made an impression. Our entire staff focuses on the individual experience, so it is good to know that came through!