“Good Hotel In Abilene TX.”

Hampton Inn Abilene
Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
Austin, Texas
“Good Hotel In Abilene TX.”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

This Hampton Inn has comfortable clean rooms. Good service and fast complementary internet. It is very close to the local mall and restaurants. Hotel rooms seemed dated, but was renovating in 12/2013 so may improve in the future.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Dear Rguard,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We just finished a lengthy renovation, and it's wonderful to know our guests are noticing. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Abilene.

Misty M.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Frankfort, United States
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Even though there was remodeling going on during my stay, it did not interfere with my comfort. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room and public areas were very clean. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

Chicago, United States
Reviewed 23 November 2013

we have stayed at this hotel several times - have had a great stay each and every time. the staff is SOOOOOOO accommodating! They all go out of their way to be of service. The hotel was undergoing major renovations yet they were being done in such a way as to not affect the guests. Thanks to the entire staff! You're the best!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Dear Steve T,
Thank you for your continued loyalty to the Hampton Inn Abilene. Renovations are a necessary part of keeping the hotel in good shape, but my staff and I try our very best not to let them effect our guests. Thank you for the high praise of my staff, and we hope to see you again soon.

Boise, Idaho, United States
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Impressed with the attentiveness of the staff. The hotel is undergoing a remodel so though some of the areas are still tired and worn, our floor was nice. The breakfast could use revamping. The eggs looked like cubes, not too appetizing. Overall, I'd stay here again because the staff was quick and attentive.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Kathy C,
Thank you for staying at our Hampton Inn and taking the time to write us a review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and I appreciate your comment about the staff impressing you. I apologize that you did not find the eggs to be appetizing. Hilton is revamping our breakfast, and we will soon have new items to choose from, including hard boiled eggs. We look forward to your next visit.

Abilene, United States
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Beds were nice and comfy. Pool was heated and nice. Afterwards went to Breakfast/lounge area sat there and visited with friends and kids got to play on the internet that was we could monitor. Breakfast was filling.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Ana A,
Thank you for the five star review of the Hampton Inn Abilene! I am glad to hear you and your family enjoyed the breakfast/lobby area. That is exactly what Hilton had envisioned when we put it in: a place for family or friends to gather and play games, or watch TV, or just relax and visit. I am glad you enjoyed this space and my hotel, and I look forward to your next visit.

London
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We stayed here on the way to Dallas and were delighted with our fantastic room. The standard of decor was brilliant and fresh. Large rooms, great bathroom and better still a superb quality bed which is great for the tired traveller. Fast internet connection. I loved the friendly staff at reception too. This is a first class hotel and a wonderful place to stay. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Jean H,
Thank you, thank you, and thank you! The staff and I are very appreciative of your taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate your comments on our new décor, superb beds and fast internet. We are excited to show off our newly renovated rooms and extremely proud of our new automatic opening doors! Thank you for recommending our hotel and we hope you get a chance to visit us again soon.

Warm thanks,
Carrollton, United States
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This Hamtom Inn is comfortable and located in a great area with lots of eateries and shopping in easy access. This is not the newest of hotels, but the service and quality make up for any of the older features. The breakfast is a huge winner - I just love that they serve homemade oatmeal. It makes it feel so much more like home ... but I don't have to cook!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Dear Kathy D,
Thank you for taking the time to give a great review of my Hampton Inn. I am glad to learn that you enjoyed the breakfast, and the homemade oatmeal reminded you of home! The staff and I look forward to your next visit!

Warm thanks,