“Good Place To Stay for the Family”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Abilene
Ranked #11 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
Dallas, Texas
“Good Place To Stay for the Family”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Stayed here while moving my son into college. The Executive Jr. Suite was ok. The foldout was too small but we made it work. A/C in the rooms make it very humid, but keep it cool. Free breakfast in the morning was better than many others with the same services. Great location as you are surrounded by stores, restaurants and shopping.Staff was fantastic and very friendly. If you have to be in Abilene for more than a day, I highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Abilene, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Dear OTIS_OF_DALLAS,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Abilene. I'm glad that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and convenient location near shopping and restaurants. I'm also pleased to hear that you found our staff to be so friendly. We appreciate you recommending us! Please allow us another opportunity to host you the next time you are in the area.

Kyle M.
Property Support Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Longview, Texas
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I really have to give this staff and mgt huge ups. I used to work in the hotel industry and now travel over 300 nights a year for work. From the time I arrived the staff has been nothing but pleasant attentive courteous and helpful. Everyone from fd to hsk always smiling and ready to lend a hand. I want to specifically recognize george tammy and the agm (so sorry I forgot her name!) for going above and beyond. I know where I'll be when I come to abilene! This hotel is why after working for marriott for years I choose to stay in them. I am so impressed! Great job guys!

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Pflugerville, Texas
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed here July 12 for a quick overnight trip. The hotel itself is nice and well maintained, it's also in a very convenient location with lots of food and shopping within walking distance. We also really enjoyed the breakfast in the lobby. The thing that stood out was the incredibly friendly staff. Everyone we saw spoke to us either saying good morning or asking how our stay was. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Lawton, Oklahoma
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I want to say that my Family and I stayed at this establishment July 3rd-7th and we received the best service that I have seen in sometime. George at the front desk was awesome. It was our family reunion and George gave A1 hospitality. We would recommend this hotel to everyone at any time. Thanks George for making our stay outstanding.

Room Tip: We where all on the 3rd floor and it was quiet and very clean Housekeepers where very friendly and h...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Deming, New Mexico
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Everything was wonderful. I will stay when I am in Abilene again. George at the front desk was very helpful and courteous. Thank you. He went above and beyond what I expected. This was by far the most professional staff I have dealt with. The room was clean, and we had plenty of space. The location was great. If you like great customer service stay here. I can not say enough about the staff.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank crazy10
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I travel quite often: My stay here was really above others. All staff were courteous. The property was extremely clean. You would almost think the property was actually brand new. Night mgr displayed an act of kindness unmatched by anyone before this stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank sirjeff
Colorado City, Texas
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Had the best service and friendly surroundings. Loved the entire staff. We were there during a very stressful time (two children were having procedures at the hospital) The staff made my entire family feel like we were among friends and family instead of a strangers.They went way beyond the expected. Thanks again. Have recommended this location to others and will continue to regard this location as the best. Cant wait for the next trip.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family