“A great place to bring family”

Copper Creek Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Creek Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 264 Restaurants in Abilene
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Steakhouse, American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Texas
“A great place to bring family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

My cousin and his wife who we had not seen in over 30 years came for a visit. We wanted to take them out to Dinner at a nice elegant restaurant. We decided to go to Copper Creek. The wait staff was excellent, food superb, the restaurant was immaculate. We had a wonderful time and thoroughly enjoyed the evening. We would definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2014

Tyler, Texas
“Good Food, Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

We were passing by this restaurant while looking for a lunch spot, and it said I think "Fine Family Dining" so we decided to give it a try. Once we walked in the door, I felt under dressed as the place looked fancy.

The table top was copper, or copper-looking, and even the bathroom sink had the same appearance. There were animal heads and what looked like a couple of dall sheep perched on rocks up high on the wall. The place was very clean.

We ordered our food from a single page menu. I had the Creek Burger (see picture), my wife had the shrimp, and my kids had a pizza kids meal and chicken strips kids meal. Both kids preferred the chicken over the pizza. My burger was good, tea was refilled regularly by our waittress who was very helpful.

We were full, but she mentioned desserts like 6-layer chocolate cake (would love to come back and try that), red velvet cake, bread pudding, and something else, but she did mention their desserts varied daily.

I asked about their evening dinner menu, and she said that menu was more extensive, had a lot more steak and seafood items, and was a little more pricey. Which seemed to make sense given the decor.

As far as our lunch meal, we were under $35 for 2 adult and 2 kids prior to tip. Which is just a little more than some faster food places depending on what you order.

I guess the biggest surprise for me was that I wasn't expecting it to be quite as fancy on the inside as it was.

• Visited May 2014
“A little pricy ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

The Copper Creek burger is great. Also the home made chips are good. Sit at a table not a booth unless you want to feel like a little kid at the big peoples table. Booths sink down to the floor.

Abilene, Texas
“Crab Cake Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Had lunch here the other day and ordered the crab cake appetizer. You get two fairly good sized cakes. Very good. Love the atmosphere. Good lunch choice.

Visited April 2014
“Creative specials”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Great food and service at a reasonable price. Daily specials with a creative twist. The atmosphere is lovely!