Wingate by Wyndham Abilene
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewshot tubfitness centerhome away from homeroom was spaciouswaffleschecking outthe staff was friendly and helpfulwould stay againnice staygreat place to stayupon checkone night stayfront desk clerkclean hotelgmwalmartpillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Excellent hotel in my opinion. The room was very clean and spacious. The bed was very confortable. The breakfast in the morning was great. The staff at the hotel were very nice and accommodating. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Lane L
Reviewed 24 October 2011

I was very impressed with this hotel. The staff greeted us with a big welcome, told us where the closest restaurants were. The rooms were large, extremely clean. It is set up with a good work area. Beds were comfortable. Was most impressed with my stay.

2  Thank lamorgan55
Reviewed 20 October 2011

I have stayed in many hotels all over the United States and in Abilene but Wingate is by far the best. From the the level of customer service to the comfort in the rooms. The Hotel was easy access to the highway and restaurants.

Reviewed 9 October 2011

I was very pleased with my stay at the Wingate hotel. Firstly, the management was very helpful in booking our room and working with our budget, since we were staying for over a week. The staff was friendly and prompt. The manager is very dedicated to everyone enjoying their stay, I saw him doing everything from mopping to booking to helping with breakfast to changing the air filters - a hands-on kind of guy! It is very close to major shopping centers in Abilene, and good eats. The hotel seems to be constantly trying to improve the hotel - while there for a week, we saw them transform the breakfast area to be more user friendly. Unfortunately, the hot tub is being repaired, but not a tragedy. The fitness room is not huge, but served its purpose fine (had to rearrange a bit to do my non-machine workout). This hotel feels like a little luxury for a good price.

Reviewed 18 September 2011

We enjoyed this hotel. Clean and very nice. Had a luxurious feel about the place. Rooms spacious and the kind bed was comfy with fresh smelling sheets. Would stay again. Olive garden is within sight just down access road as well as a variety of other restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2011