“Extremely helpful as always!”

Residence Inn Abilene
Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I just booked my Sing Song reservations for 2015. This is the first place we stayed in Abilene 2 years ago & would not stay anywhere else. Great accommodations and always helpful in every way -from making the reservation to our stay at the hotel. Thank you Summer & staff!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cindy R
Alecia L, General Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Thank you so much for staying at the Residence Inn. I appreciate your great comments about Summer and the hotel. We look forward to seeing you in February, GO WILDCATS!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We only stayed one night, arrived late and left after an early breakfast. However, the staff when we arrived and when we checked out were super friendly, they hotel was spotlessly clean and the breakfast was good. The lady who ran the breakfast Teresa was super friendly and despite the breakfast room being very busy, she quickly went and (refilled the basket of bananas) getting one for my son (since the last one was taken when he was waiting his turn). It was a little hard to get to from the direction we were heading, but it was very comfortable and pleasant once we got there.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Alecia L, General Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you so much for staying at Residence Inn-Abilene. I appreciate the great compliment on Teresa and her AM breakfast, she takes great pride in her guest and making sure they are well taken care of...

Again thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I have stayed multiple times at this property and it is still one of my favorites. The staff treats you like family and makes you feel very welcome. I have stayed in both the suite and studio and both have a great set up. Thank you again Residence Inn of Abilene. I am really looking forward to my next stay with you.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Grizzly386
Alecia L, General Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad you have a great stay. I look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Stayed in the middle of a move. Great breakfast and the pool is awesome. The location is not ideal, but nothing in Abilene is far away. Would definitely stay again. Plenty of restaurants nearby and a Walmart

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Alecia L, General Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you so much for staying with Residence Inn-Abilene. I'm so glad you and your family had a great stay. We look forward to having you back in the near future! I hope your move went well...

Reviewed 29 July 2014

All the staff at the front desk were friendly, but David was especially personable and helpful. The suites had a full kitchen, which we enjoyed. Breakfast was good each morning, as were the complimentary happy hour drinks in the evening. The pool area was nice, with tables in the shade for relaxing. Overall, a great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Alecia L, General Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you so much for the great about your recent stay at Residence Inn-Abilene. We appreciate you choosing Marriott. I appreciate the great comments about my staff and especially David. I feel very fortunate to have such a great staff. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Always pleasant to be greeted by David when I check in. Super friendly and entertaining. The rooms are clean, breakfast is good and complimentary beverages and snacks for happy hour are an added bonus.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Alecia L, General Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you so much for the comments about your stay at Residence Inn. I am very lucky to have David at my front desk, he is truly a customer pleaser. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

This is a good location to stay on business. The hotel was quiet and comfortable. It's a little dated, but nothing that would deter me from staying again. The price is nice for a suite set up and includes breakfast. The location is very easy to find off the highway and is near lots of chain food spots. The front desk staff are very helpful and accommodating.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AnAustinGal_T
Alecia L, General Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thanks so much for staying at Residence Inn-Abilene. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. To let you know we are getting a refresh in November, this will help with us being a bit outdated. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future and see our new look!