“Flawless service and friendly staff ”

Residence Inn Abilene
Ranked #7 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
Willis, Texas
“Flawless service and friendly staff ”
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

We were traveling and decided to rest in Abilene. I booked the room late at night and arrived early morning hours without a glitch.

The staff had the room ready and greeted us with a smile and were extremely pleasant.

The room was very comfortable and clean.

We grabbed breakfast at the hotel and it was pretty good. The lady working the breakfast area was very nice and friendly. Everything was fresh and great selection.

When we stopped by the front desk to drop off our room key, we were greeted once again with a smile and ever so pleasant clerk.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Alecia L, General Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Thank you so much for choosing Residence Inn-Abilene. I appreciate your wonderful review. We take great pride in making our guest feel welcomed during their stay. I hope you stop in and stay with us in the near future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Plano, Texas
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel during night stop of my journey. Hotel was very clean and nice. Staff was very friendly. Kitchen was very clean with all amenities. Location of the hotel was very convenient. Would stay in future.

1 Thank Nikhil D
Alecia L, General Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Thak you so much for choosing Residence Inn. We hope to see you in the near future!
Keller, Texas
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I just booked my Sing Song reservations for 2015. This is the first place we stayed in Abilene 2 years ago & would not stay anywhere else. Great accommodations and always helpful in every way -from making the reservation to our stay at the hotel. Thank you Summer & staff!

1 Thank Cindy R
Thank you so much for staying at the Residence Inn. I appreciate your great comments about Summer and the hotel. We look forward to seeing you in February, GO WILDCATS!
Aubrey, Texas
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We only stayed one night, arrived late and left after an early breakfast. However, the staff when we arrived and when we checked out were super friendly, they hotel was spotlessly clean and the breakfast was good. The lady who ran the breakfast Teresa was super friendly and despite the breakfast room being very busy, she quickly went and (refilled the basket of bananas) getting one for my son (since the last one was taken when he was waiting his turn). It was a little hard to get to from the direction we were heading, but it was very comfortable and pleasant once we got there.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Alecia L, General Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you so much for staying at Residence Inn-Abilene. I appreciate the great compliment on Teresa and her AM breakfast, she takes great pride in her guest and making sure they are well taken care of...

Again thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the future!
Texas
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I have stayed multiple times at this property and it is still one of my favorites. The staff treats you like family and makes you feel very welcome. I have stayed in both the suite and studio and both have a great set up. Thank you again Residence Inn of Abilene. I am really looking forward to my next stay with you.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Grizzly386
Alecia L, General Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad you have a great stay. I look forward to seeing you in the future!
Abilene, Texas
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Stayed in the middle of a move. Great breakfast and the pool is awesome. The location is not ideal, but nothing in Abilene is far away. Would definitely stay again. Plenty of restaurants nearby and a Walmart

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Alecia L, General Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Thank you so much for staying with Residence Inn-Abilene. I'm so glad you and your family had a great stay. We look forward to having you back in the near future! I hope your move went well...
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed 29 July 2014

All the staff at the front desk were friendly, but David was especially personable and helpful. The suites had a full kitchen, which we enjoyed. Breakfast was good each morning, as were the complimentary happy hour drinks in the evening. The pool area was nice, with tables in the shade for relaxing. Overall, a great place to stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Alecia L, General Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Thank you so much for the great about your recent stay at Residence Inn-Abilene. We appreciate you choosing Marriott. I appreciate the great comments about my staff and especially David. I feel very fortunate to have such a great staff. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future!