All reviews basketball court full kitchen front desk kitchen area waffles sausage social hour clean property bed was comfortable complimentary breakfast newer hotel the general manager business trip great place to stay staff was very friendly would stay here again denise
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Great stay here will passing through Abilene. The hotel seemed to be new but not sure. The rooms and hotel in general were very nice, we had no complaints. In an area with restaurants and shopping, convenient to I20

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
David B, Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2016

Califken:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Abilene Residence by Marriott. I'm glad our location is convenient, glad you had no complaints, & look forward to hosting you anytime you find yourself in Abilene!

Thank again!

Reviewed 20 March 2016

We stayed here with family members, and it was awesome!!! Our first contact was with Heather when we checked in. She was so friendly! I think she had a smile on her face the entire time. She was also able to answer several questions regarding what there was to do in the area. The room was great, very clean, and large. Breakfast exceeded our expectations, large selection and delicious! We wil definitely stay here again when we are in the area!

Date of stay: February 2016
David B, Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Annette Y:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review Residence Inn by Marriott Abilene! I sincerely appreciate all the kind remarks, especially about our Heather. She is every bit as passionate about the guests & this hotel as I am!

Thank you also for the great comments about the hotel rooms! We enjoy the great reviews, as they keep us motivated to keep going in the right direction!

Please visit us again the next time you are in Abilene!

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

A very clean , comfortable, and modern hotel. We stayed here overnight on a road trip and both of us (who travel A LOT) were very impressed. The front desk staff were always prompt, friendly, and helpful. For the runners out there, the ACU campus is just over a mile away and has a nice 1.9m paved path circling it.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
David B, Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2016

Brian796:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Residence Marriott Abilene! I am confident in saying that all the staff feel passionately about the hotel as I do, & great reviews like yours keep us motivated to keep going the right direction!

Please stop here the next time you are in Abilene--it will be an honor to call you our honored guest!

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Room was not ready at 3pm for checkin. We waited in the lobby for our room until 3:45. The front desk gave my brother in law a room key without checking any identification and he was not on the reservation at all, if it wasn't family could have been a safety issue. Bathroom door would not close, room keys did not work and I was stuck outside several times and had to walk around to the front in the rain with my dog. We aren't staying again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
David B, Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Missamanda234:

Thank you for taking the time to review Residence Inn by Marriott Abilene. From your review, it seems we have let you down. I would like to extend my apologies for our shortcomings & would like to communicate with you about your stay. I need to take swift actions to make the appropriate corrections with the staff so that others will not have a compromised experience.

I implore you please take a moment to read our reviews here on TripAdvisor.com--we devote ourselves to the Marriott "Spirit to Serve" & strive to deliver first class service to every one, every time.

I look forward to our correspondence so I might use it as a learning experience for all our staff.

With regards,

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Clean rooms, lobby was comfortable and Heather the Deskclerk was warm and welcoming. I had a slight problem but David the manager took care of it right away. Very close to airport. Will be staying here again as well as recommending to friends and family passing through the area.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Kat S:

Thank you deeply for the kind words about our Heather, as well as myself! Heather is a rare find, but our real treasure is our guests--guests like you! I was pleased to be able to help out, & hope whenever you find yourself in Abilene again, you will stop in & be our honored guest once more!