All reviews sausage room was clean front desk pleasant stay cereal microwave texas interstate
Reviewed 29 September 2012

I pulled into this hotel in Abilene purely to stop riding my motorcycle in torrential rain. As I stood dripping in the lobby, front-desk guru Terri took over, got me registered, and even suggested a place to park my bike out of the weather.

The room was clean, fresh with updated furnishings. WiFi service was strong...4MB D/L, 1MB U/L. Bed was comfortable with five (count 'em!) pillows. Breakfast had plenty of choice, even hot omelets along with the usual hot waffles.

When I needed to go out into the rain on foot, Nicole graciously loaned me her umbrella. The surrounding area has plenty of restaurant choices, retail choices (Wal-Mart, Lowe's), most of which are within easy walking distance.

Despite the fact that I-20 with its heavy truck traffic passes near the front of the hotel, I could not hear any exterior sounds in my first-floor room. The insulation within the building must be good because I could hear nothing from any other room.

Everyone in this Quality Inn treated me in an exemplary fashion...Terri, Nicole, the breakfast person, and even the housekeeping staff. Must be a reflection of good leadership and management.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank ExGMan
Reviewed 21 August 2012

The rooms are nice and clean, great breakfast in the morning, and great staff from houskeeping to front desk. My family stays here everytime they visit and always have a nice stay. The rooms are also very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Nick B
Reviewed 1 August 2012

good hotel,the staff is friendy and terri at the front desk was helpfull and nice and was familiar with the areas resturants,good place for the price, would recommend it for familys on a budget but want a decent place with friendly staff

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Jeremy J
Reviewed 15 July 2012

The staff was awesome. We needed 8 rooms before check in time. The lady at the front desk Terri Ham made sure rooms were clean for us as quickly as possible. The ladies in housekeeping did a great job, the rooms were very clean. We had no complaints.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank specialk1012
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was great. Breakfast was better than most. Near a shopping center and restuarants. Will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple