All reviews sausage room was clean front desk pleasant stay cereal microwave texas interstate
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Off I-20 on access road. Pretty quiet for a room next to the stairway (doors open on parking lot). Comfortable, clean room, even with the 100 degree temperature outside. Helpful and friendly front desk people. Very fast wi-fi.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

The staff was very courteous and efficient. Did not take long to check in. The room smelled stale , like cigarette smoke. The room was very clean. The hot breakfast was the best. There was more choices than other Quality inns. The staff was so nice. It was very cold so no checking out the pool.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Bellaelong
Reviewed 17 January 2013

We stayed at the Quality Inn for one night while traveling through Texas. My husband and I like to find accommodation that is reasonably priced yet clean & in good condition. We found this place to meet those requirements. The room gave a good first impression even though it was obvious later that this was an older motel. Overall it was well maintained. The bed was very comfortable & my husband found the pillows the best he'd used away from home. We plan to keep this Quality Inn on our list of places to stay when we are in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2012

I pulled into this hotel in Abilene purely to stop riding my motorcycle in torrential rain. As I stood dripping in the lobby, front-desk guru Terri took over, got me registered, and even suggested a place to park my bike out of the weather.

The room was clean, fresh with updated furnishings. WiFi service was strong...4MB D/L, 1MB U/L. Bed was comfortable with five (count 'em!) pillows. Breakfast had plenty of choice, even hot omelets along with the usual hot waffles.

When I needed to go out into the rain on foot, Nicole graciously loaned me her umbrella. The surrounding area has plenty of restaurant choices, retail choices (Wal-Mart, Lowe's), most of which are within easy walking distance.

Despite the fact that I-20 with its heavy truck traffic passes near the front of the hotel, I could not hear any exterior sounds in my first-floor room. The insulation within the building must be good because I could hear nothing from any other room.

Everyone in this Quality Inn treated me in an exemplary fashion...Terri, Nicole, the breakfast person, and even the housekeeping staff. Must be a reflection of good leadership and management.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank ExGMan
Reviewed 21 August 2012

The rooms are nice and clean, great breakfast in the morning, and great staff from houskeeping to front desk. My family stays here everytime they visit and always have a nice stay. The rooms are also very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family