“Never Disappoints”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Beehive

The Beehive
Ranked #1 of 263 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Abilene, Texas, United States
“Never Disappoints”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

You know it is a great place when you find all the locals there! The beehive is one of my favorite places to eat in Abilene. The food and service are always the best. They also make a delicious lemon drop martini that often gets outshined by the equally delicious long island iced tea!

• Visited March 2014

Austwick, United Kingdom
“Great food and great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

We have eaten at The Beehive many times. The peppercorn burger is one of my favorites. The delicious fresh cut french fries are great too. I've also had steak, grilled chicken and pork tenderloin and all were excellent.

• Visited May 2013
“Not like it used to be”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

This used to be one of my favorite places to eat but the last 2 times we have gone one of us has had to send our steak back because it was not cooked right and it never came out truly right or good. Disappointed that service and quality of food is not like it used to be. Also really wish you could order off of full menu in the bar.

Salem, Oregon
“Top notch service and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

I stopped over in Abilene, Texas, and was directed to The Beehive for good food and I wasn't disappointed. The service was excellent in this nicely arranged restaurant. The staff helped me locate an area where I could plug in my electric scooter while I dined. I had the ground sirloin with grilled zucchini. The meal also included a baked potato, warm yeast roll and a nice fresh salad. The meal was reasonably priced and everything delicious and well presented.

• Visited January 2014
Abilene, Texas
“Best steaks in Abilene!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

The Beehive brings classic Texas' favorites, like perfectly grilled rib-eyes, chicken-fried steak and awesome mesquite grilled shrimp, to downtown Abilene. I've always appreciated their consistent quality and exceptional service team. The Beehive let's Abilene live up to it's brand; "The Friendly Frontier", with the best food and service in the region.

• Visited February 2014

Been to The Beehive? Share your experiences!