“A Great Taste of Italy....”
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #20 of 275 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pleasant Atmosphere and reasonable prices
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The food is great, always very fresh and very deliciously authentic. Service is wonderful under the supervision of the wonderful owner. I truly enjoy the classy live entertainment at dinner time on Fridays and Saturdays with my family, friends and visitors from out of town. Weekly lunch specials are to die for....

1  Thank Dr Dee M

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My husband and I went there celebrating our first date anniversary I called the day before and requested a private sitting area and that's exactly what we got! The food was terrific just as good as Olive Garden if not better! Serving sizes are huge you will not leave hungry and the staff were all super pleasant . We went back about a month ago and again we got the same cozy little table without asking food wonderful!!! Will be returning for another date night!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Restaurant front does not face the road. Signage was poor. I ordered the eggplant parmesan for dinner. It was average and presentation was lacking. Was SURPRISED to get Campbell's beef vegetable soup instead of a good homemade soup at a restaurant to says they make their own pasta! Went on a Saturday night and enjoyed the guy playing guitar--just wished other patrons would have listened more and talked less.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The employees are friendly and helpful and the pizza is the best! The ingredients are extra "flavorful" and the crust is really good. Plus you can watch them fling the dough in the air as they make the pizzas, just like the "real" Italian restaurants. Highly recommend this place!

1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Excellent! hands down the best Italian food I've had in years. There is only one other Italian resturant that is at the top of my list and now this place has joined it. I have had the opportunity to sample restaurants from many places in the US. This is one of the best Italian resturant. I had the minestrone soup and chicken pasta. The oil and bread they bring with the meal was also delicious. Would recommend and I'll be back.