All reviews room was clean sausage would stay here again texas shaped waffles the breakfast area we've stayed hot breakfast very nice hotel pleasant stay one night stay great room air conditioner easy access motel internet acu walmart
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

On the positive side the water pressure was great. The A/C worked very well. The carpet wasn't stained or worn. The bed was comfortable. The linens were all clean and had no bad odors. And it was very quiet during the night.
The problem was a lazy cleaning person, I think. There were pieces of hair in the shower. The sides and bottom of the tub were slimey. There was mold on the ceiling over the tub and the wall over the tile. The big problem was what appeared to be a big smear of fecal matter on the top of the toilet seat, and urine splashes or stains on the bottom. I'm not the type to raise sand with the front desk, so I got to work cleaning the toilet and wiping down the bathroom in general. The smear was light so it was either made by a quick wipe by the cleaner or the previous occupants. Either way that was way below the standards of any Best Western I've stayed at (all over the country).
The good news is that this is an easy fix. That's why I still gave 3 stars instead of 1. The management just needs to inspect behind the cleaners.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 September 2018

We stayed 2 nights. It's appears to be a slightly older site by the decor but the hotel was clean and well maintained. The bed was comfortable enough. We spent most of our time away from the hotel - mainly needed a place to sleep. We only took quick breakfast items with us but I saw that hot breakfast was available. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 3 September 2018

For some reason our non smoking, standard room on the second floor I thought I had booked well in advance disappeared and we got moved to a smoking, handicapped room with a window right next to the pool area where people partied until about 1 am. The room stank of cigarette smoke, no vanity (just a sink) and loud people and music at the pool till very late.
We have stayed here several times with no problems but either the booking agent or the hotel really blew it this time. Or .... Maybe I just didn't pay enough attention to the fine print. The local college must have had a game or something because there were no other vacancies available anywhere. So we were stuck with the crappy conditions.

Room Tip: Make sure you check the "fine print". You may not be getting what you want.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel didn’t have as full of parking lot as the new Holiday or Hampton Inn next to it but I am in a wheelchair and Best Western’s are our favorite hotel when traveling. This one did not disappoint us! It was easy check in, the room was clean and the beds were comfortable, it was easy to get around the room and the shower had lots of hot water with great water pressure. I only have 2 suggestions that could make this room better. It needs to have some counter space next to the sink and it needs a variety of pillows to choose from while sleeping. Thank you Best Western for making handicapped travel enjoyable.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2018

Our room smelled like wet dog. The entire first floor hallway from the exterior entrance to well past our room smelled like wet dog. I learned, only after the fact, that they allow pets but only in the first few rooms near the exterior entrance door. I surely would hate to be in any of those rooms. They must be truly awful. We were several rooms down the hall but it didn't matter. It was truly disgusting.
After one night we moved to the Holiday Inn. There we found a nice clean, fresh smelling room.
You'd be better off camping in the parking lot of the local Walmart that staying at this dump.
Avoid at all costs!!!