“Good Food at a Reasonable Price” 3 of 5 bubbles

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #167 of 260 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Austin, Texas
“Good Food at a Reasonable Price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Traveling on business and stopped by for dinner. Close to hotels there in Abilene. Help was friendly and courteous. Ordered the 8 oz. steak and half order of fried shrimp. The steak was done to order. The shrimp were crispy and tasty. The shrimp sauce a little salty. Baked potato was also hot and tasty. Love the peanuts in the shell. Nothing fancy and they don't try to be. Although the quality sometimes varies by location, this one is quite good. This was a return trip for me.

• Visited October 2013

Grayson, Kentucky
“Service was very poor”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

Food was only so so and service was non existing. I waited at my table in front of my waiter for a long time. She talked to everyone and her boyfriend at the bar and then forgot my soup and no refills on my drink and had to get up and ask her to serve me.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Anything and Everything Salad is great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

Lunch right next to the Wingate by Windham, and Harley Dealership, very convienent location, easy parking. Seated right away, fast service, nice staff. Typical Logan's food - but fast, fresh, get hot rolls and all the peanuts you can eat if you're into that. Atmosphere is casual, TV's in the bar if you need to watch a game. I was there on business and it was plenty quiet enough to have some business conversations.

• Visited April 2013
“Very disappoint!!! :'(”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2013

I was very disappointed I ordered a strawberry magarita and before finishing my drink guess what I found?? a big staple and broken pieces of glass on the bottom!!! Yes I did call the manager and I showed it to her I made a incident report!! so im lucky i didn't swallow none of that!! But still I can't believe what I found!!!!!! :-(

Tuscola, Texas
“Nice decor - good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2013

Although my wife was not very impressed, I felt the food was fine. Nothing special or out of the ordinary, but still good food. The decor was pretty nice, and we sat in a corner booth that allowed us to visit with our friends more easily. Not as noisy a place as some other similar restaurants, in my opinion, so it was easier to hear one another talk.

Visited December 2012