See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I went to take my early morning shower (by then I couldn’t switch rooms) and Room 109 had either the fires of hell or the. Penguins of Antarctica beating down on me!!! Even sitting on the toilet I could feel Satan breathing on my rear end !!I don’t know if it’s just this room or the entire place I just know I’m not staying there again. This is how they treat their Wyndham diamond members.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2018

The rooms are extremely run down, definitely would not recommend this hotel. Bathroom was in horrible shape, broken tiles throughout sink and bathroom area. Bathtub was extremely old and discolored, handicap rail and seat in tub was rusted and worn out. The rooms are absolutely horrible and in dire need of remodeling!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2018

This is a good location for Abilene, great to stay for 1 night or 2. Staff is very friendly. Breakfast is good. But the Hotel needs work. If just want a bed to sleep in, stay there but anything else. Don't do it.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2018

King sized bed on 1st floor - husband booked while I was driving so we didn't check in until 9:30 p.m. When I walked into room I freaked! Stains and burn holes on bedspread(used a hanger to pull off and drop on floor - inspected sheets carefully), floor was uneven - like they threw carpet over broken tiles, toilet was pieced together, no toilet paper, only one towel (hand sized), peeling and stained walls. When I called the front desk they said I could move to another room but it would be on another floor and they couldn't promise a smoke-free room, also - I could come pick up the towels and TP if I wanted them but they wouldn't bring to room. Pool was out of order - not stated when room was booked. Didn't stay for the "free" breakfast - too afraid of getting sick.

Room tip: Go to another motel!
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Beware of booking here. Booked one room and got something totally different and not in a good way. Also had real issues with property condition and age, which it seemed to easily show. Old rooms don't clean up to seem new and fresh. Broken steps won't fix themselves, and I could go on.

Date of stay: June 2018