“Nice build your own burger joint”
Review of Wholly Cow - CLOSED

Wholly Cow
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I like burgers, and so does my family. We decided to try this local college hangout called Wholly Cow to see if the burgers were any good. They are pretty good burgers, but the best part about them is the ordering process.

You get to chose your size, and with or without cheese, then you get to chose your bun type, then select all the fixings and condiments you want, so it is truly a customized burger. I like that a lot more than most places.

The inside is not much to brag about. Looks more like a dive than a family restaurant, but the food it good.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

My husband and I really like this place! Its a bit of a drive from our place, but its worth it on occasion to get a fresh home cooked burger! I like that you can customize it to your liking! I look forward to going there again!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

The burgers are as good as you will find with any of the locally owned diners in town. The fries are a real treat, also. However, if you are trying to keep the curvature of your midsection more concave, than convex - look no further than the lettuce wrap with grilled chicken and spicy mayo. The best chicken sandwich you'll find in town.

Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

I like everything about my burger... (Good grilled & fresh veggies and delicious bun). Would give this place 5 stars if they worked on the quality of the meat. You can tell its a thin frozen, tasteless meat patty. Wish they would make their own meat patty... Add seasonings, etc. fries are great... Milkshakes are Also tasty;)

Reviewed 8 July 2013

When they first opened, best burgers, but now it's been a few months or so, and well the place, I feel has gone down hill. Burgers are not that great anymore, place is mostly filled with rude college kids, always screw orders up, to busy talking with friends. I choose heffs now.