“Great server !”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Abilene, Texas
“Great server !”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I was very impressed by our server , she was great and after suggesting a drink for me to try which I didn't care for she quickly got me something else ! I didn't even have to beg , she came back n checked on me , I appreciated that !

Visited June 2014

Fort Worth, Texas
“Not your typical OB Steak”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Most of the time I find OBSH a bit lacking but due to time crunch and distance we opt'ed to give it a shot. While it was not prime at least this time choice was choice and fresh good quality cut. It was correctly grilled, quickly served and staff properly attended the table. Wish the rest of Corp. would follow this ones quality.

Visited June 2014
Victoria
“Cooked to Perfection”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I've eaten at Outback in other cities and I must admit this out rates the others. I order my steak medium and it was cooked to perfection. The service was a little slow but the restaurant was packed solid. The wait staff was remarkable, tending to us almost too much. We ordered Peachees, a bar drink and it was really good. The place was clean. I would suggest maybe they could turn the music down some because it was difficult to carry on a conversation. I would definitely suggest this restaurant and will certainly return.

• Visited June 2014
Abilene, Texas
“Always good for the onion”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Their mahi mahi is really good and we always go for the onion. Pretty good chain restaurant. We will probably go back again someday.

Visited May 2014
San Angelo, Texas
“totally wowed us”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

When we first started our eating experience, it sucked. the waitress was terrible, and we were sitting amongst a huge junior high girls soccer team. We were sat and had ordered before the huge group came in, but when they started getting their entree's before we even had gotten our salads, we complained to the manager/proprioter. He MORE that made up for it by serving us personally and bringing extra wine and lobster tails! It ended up being a terrifies experience!!! Kudos to the owner!!!!!

• Visited April 2014