“It was just okay”

IHOP
Ranked #191 of 281 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Our server was polite and efficient. However, there were lots of folks hanging around and visiting with other staff that were not pleasant. The bacon and eggs were good but the stuffed French toast was stale. This visit served its purpose, but I doubt I would visit again.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

My most favorie place to eat pancakes. I have never had bad service o bad food. Love going here! Breakfast, lunch or dinner this is the place to go.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

My boyfriend and I went at one of the most busiest times of the day and still got seated pretty fast! We only had to wait about 8 minutes. The service was great and we got our food fairly quickly! We had an excellent time! The food was awesome and our waitress was very good at what she does. We enjoyed our stay!

Reviewed 17 August 2012

... no surprises. Always busy, small wait list. Nothing unusual or spectacular, a normal IHOP. Catered well to kids.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

IHOP was awesome and quick, service was good and manager even greeted our table!

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!