“Sweet!”

Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Abilene
Austin, Texas
“Sweet!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I ordered two small cupcakes, one red velvet and one chocolate on chocolate and they were delicious and enough to satisfy my sweet tooth without kinking me on calories. Cute store.

Visited March 2014

knox city, tx
“The best!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

My daughter is what you would call a cupcake connoisseur. We have eaten cupcakes from New York City to Colorado. This place is the absolute best! Two sizes, small and regular size. They have their regular favors and then have 3 new ones each week. The Salted Carmel Chocolate is.... Mmmmmm! My daughter is getting married in May and these cupcakes will be on the cake table! Staff is always pleasant.

• Visited November 2013
El Paso
“to die for”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

They have full sized cupcakes as well as smaller ones. We were able to have more deliciousness by choosing the smaller ones. We had the red velvet, the German chocolate, the orangecream and the cotton candy. I loved them all.

• Visited November 2013