“Comfort food”

Cotton Patch Cafe
Ranked #41 of 275 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I have eaten lunch here several time recently. Each time had been very good. I used to love to eat here when it first opened. It went south for a while, but it seems to have made a come back. I love the blackened tilapia. The service has been good and you can't beat the prices. My Mother-in-law loves all of the salads. Love the blackeyed peas and cornbread. Good homestyle food.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Good southern style cooking with good quantity also. Friendly wait staff doing service. My favorite is the vegetable sides. All of the main dishes I have tried are tasty and good. This isn't as gourmet restaurant, but they don't' pretend to be. Good value too , with daily specials. Try it you'll like it.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

This restaurant has great home cooking - chicken fried pork chops or the chicken fried chicken are perfectly done. Just delicious!! And great specials. Very reasonable. Staff are superb - quick service. The portions are large - so we split the 2 pork chop dinner the first time. Plenty of food. Come with a big appetite.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

During our visit, I had the CPC 6 oz sirloin. It was very good and the price was right. Although the parking lot was completely full and we had to illegally park in front of the grease trap, we only waited about 5 minutes to get seated.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Served fresh and hot. It is tasty food and good service. The menu has a good selection of American favorites.