“Clean place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
San Antonio, Texas
“Clean place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

The beds are great, very clean, easy to get too, friendly staff, prices are reasonable, excellent hot breakfast. Will be back again if have business in Abilene. 2nd time at this location. Highly recommend it!!!! I don't know what else to say so just filling space to get it to accept my review! Should not have to write a certain amount if you are concise with words..

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Dear Roberta D.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We greatly appreciate your compliments about our hotel and our staff. I was not aware of the character restriction on posting a review. But thank you for powering through and getting the review posted. It means a lot to us that you took the time to review your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

~James Moore, Associate General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
carrollton tx., United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

Excellent hotel and priced right,location on the I-20 easy access to hotel.front desk very helpful in finding a nice restaurant close by. plenty of parking space close to front door. well lighted,easy access to fill up the auto for gas.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Dear Howard L,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure to have you here! Thank you for your wonderful compliments about our property and our location. I glad that we were able to make your travel more comfortable! We look forward to seeing you again.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

We go to Abilene often & have tried many hotels. This is the only place we stay. It's consistently clean & ready, & easy to work with the friendly staff! Their breakfast is good. There is always coffee ready in the lobby. We recently took elderly parents & they were impressed as well.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Dear MtnCabinGril,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us! Your compliments are just amazing! I am glad that we have continued to be a reliable and clean place for you and your family to stay in Abilene! Thank you again for your wonderful compliments. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Abilene.

Blanchard, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

This Hampton Inn is the best that I have stayed with. I have stayed in approximately 20-25 Hamptons. The breakfast was superb. The staff was excellent. Access off the highway was great and the hotel was very well lighted. Parking was very good (I had a dog trailer and there were a variety of spaces for this). The bed/pillow were really good and there were different types/thickness of pillows to suit your satisfaction. Cleanliness was also great. The breakfast had more variety than any hotel that I have stayed at that included breakfast as part of the price. I will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Dear Dennis B,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure to have you here while you were in the Abilene area! Thank you for all your wonderful compliments about our hotel. I am blown away by your rave review about your stay with us. We are so blessed to have a wonderful team that made every aspect of your stay so great! We look forward to seeing you when you come in to Abilene next time.

Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

Needed a place for the night because of bad roads, and this place was excellent. The desk clerk had our keys ready to go and put us in a room close to an outside door, which was perfect. Everything was clean, and breakfast was very good. We left by 8:15 am, so didn't get to enjoy other amenities.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Melvin R.,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete a review about your recent stay with us. Thank you for your wonderful compliments about your stay with us during the ice storm that we had. I am happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you in location that you preferred most! Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you the next time you travel through Abilene.

San Antonio, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

It was very nice and clean in the suite and the bed was very comfortable. The couch could have been better but I was only on it for a few hours dealing with work on the internet. I wished the internet would have been easier to connect or had a password given to me at check in.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

abilenehamptonsuites, Associate General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear Christopher G,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a good experience. However, I do want to apologize about your issues connecting to the Internet. We should have provided you the necessary information when you were checking-in. I am speaking with all the front desk associates to highlight the importance of letting everyone know how to log-on to our Internet. Thank you for your patience with us and again for the review!

Azle, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

We booked this hotel for a one night stop on our way to NM. I called a few hours before we arrived to let them know we would be late bc of the ice/snow on the roads. The lady at the desk ( Kelsey I believe was her name ) was super friendly, she made sure we had a rollaway bed in our room and everything. When we arrived everything was perfect. The room was clean and spacious( plenty of room for 2 adults and 3 kids ). Breakfast the next morning was good and lots of room for everyone to eat. A early winter storm had came through and the front desk clerk gave us an ice scraper to clear the window before heading out. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank cresia
Dear Cresia,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete a review about your recent stay with us! I am so glad that we were able to take care of you and make your stay with us wonderful and stress free! Thank you for your compliments about Kelsey and the other employees who made your stay special. We look forward to seeing you again soon!