“Hampton I & S Abilene”

Ranked #2 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
Euless, United States
“Hampton I & S Abilene”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

Great Hotel and staff. This hotel is always clean and has a friendly and profesional staff that is willing to make your stay more comfortable. This hotel has a location easy to get to, and is minutes away from anything in Abilene.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Greg R
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Dear Greg R,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us! I am glad we were a great location for you while you were in town. Thank you so much for your compliments about our hotel and the staff! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

~James Moore, Associate General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Abilene, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

Got a king suite room for out of town guests. They had never stayed at a Hampton before. They could not stop telling us how nice the room, amenities and breakfast were at this hotel. They will definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Don H
Dear Mr. Don H,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your guests' recent stay with us. Thank you so much for choosing our hotel as your choice in lodging for them. I am pleased to hear that we were able to provide them with a stay in which "they could not stop telling us how nice their stay was." We look forward to having you send other out of town guests our way! Thank you again!

Carrollton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

My daughter an I stayed here most recently for a college visit to ACU...as usual, I was completely satisfied with this property. The rooms are always clean and fresh, breakfast is always good and plentiful, front desk staff was friendly and efficient. Love this property!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank John D
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Dear John D,

Thank you for choosing us as your choice in lodging while visiting ACU with your daughter. We greatly appreciate your compliments about our hotel and the consistency we have provided with our clean rooms, great breakfast and friendly staff. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Abilene and ACU!

Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

We stayed here both coming and going on our recent trip to Houston. What a beautiful, well-designed and restful place with very complete complimentary breakfast and friendly staff. The wi-fi is speedy and there is convenient place to eat within walking distance.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Bev2249
Dear Bev2249,

Thank you for your compliments about our property! I am glad that we continued to uphold the great brand name of Hampton Inn. I am pleased that you were able to easily connect and enjoy our StayConnected WiFi program. Thank you again for your wonderful compliments about our hotel and our staff! We look forward to the next time you make the journey to Houston.

Dallas, Texas, Usa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

This is the place to stay in Abilene. Rooms, food and amenities are similar to other Hampton Inns, but the people make the difference. Greeted me every time I walked in the door. Good and solid service west Texas hotel.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear BigTeddyDub,

Wow! What a compliment; “this is the place to stay in Abilene.” Thank you for the additional compliments about our team here. We really have a great team that makes staying here different from other properties. Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Crane, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

We had a cheer meet to go to so we booked at this hotel. First of all, we didn't get the room we were told we would get when I spoke to the manager a few days earlier. We were supposed to get a whirlpool tub, but did not. He told us it would have a pullout and a whirlpool tub. So, my other friends who came and go t the whirlpool tub had no pullout sofa, so they were stuck and had kids too with no place to sleep. Then my girls were in the bath and we get a knock at the door that the downstairs people are seeing water coming down. There was a little amount of water on the bathroom tub as expected when children bathe, but that should not be enough to have water seeping down! We saw some cracks in the floor and wondered if that was the problem. We were disappointed about the pool being outside so we told the girls they could order a movie, well it turns out you can't do that either! Then, the next morning, my husband had no hot water for his shower and he was the only one who showered that morning. Needless to say we were very dissatisfied!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Dear JT S.,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so sorry about all the issues you encountered while you were staying with us. This is not the representative of the level of service we strive to provide to all our guests. I apologize for the issues and inconveniences that you experienced during your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to discuss the disappointment of your stay.

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

The beds are great, very clean, easy to get too, friendly staff, prices are reasonable, excellent hot breakfast. Will be back again if have business in Abilene. 2nd time at this location. Highly recommend it!!!! I don't know what else to say so just filling space to get it to accept my review! Should not have to write a certain amount if you are concise with words..

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Roberta D.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We greatly appreciate your compliments about our hotel and our staff. I was not aware of the character restriction on posting a review. But thank you for powering through and getting the review posted. It means a lot to us that you took the time to review your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!