“First Rate ~!~”

Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20
Ranked #1 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
Reviewed 22 February 2014

This hotel is a great value. The hotel is as nice as any that I have paid double the price for ~!~ The staff is warm, friendly and helpful and the beds and linens are as good as in any luxury hotel. I would highly recommend this property and I will be staying here anytime I am in Abilene.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Rick M,

Wow! Thank you so much for the wonderful review about your stay with us! I am very pleased to hear that we have proved to be a great value with some aspects even being better than luxury hotels you have stayed with previously. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Staff very helpful. this is a clean, nice Hampton property. Breakfast was excellent, better than many Hampton Inns with a wide selection of breakfast items. Room was a bit noisy due to a party in a near room. Really appreciate the laundered duvets daily! Would definitely stay here again if visiting Abilene, Texas.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Penguin73,

Thank you for all the wonderful compliments about your recent stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to let us know that we are doing a great job with our rooms and breakfast. I apologize about the noise you experienced while staying with us. Some things are out of our control, but if noise ever becomes an issue when staying with us, please feel free to call down to the front desk and let them know about the situation. We will do our best to get the noise reduced. We look forward to having you stay with us next time you are in the Abilene area!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Wonderful staff, clean rooms, everything as it should be in a Hampton Inn and restored my faith in the chain after a ok night stay in another Hampton Inn in another town. Great value and probably the last stop before the outrageously priced hotels further west on I-20. Thank you for doing such a excellent job! I wouldn't hesitate staying at this location again.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor if available
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear TopGunATL,

I appreciate you taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us! It was so encouraging to hear that we were able restore your faith in the Hampton Brand! Thank you for all the praise about our clean rooms, wonderful staff and great value! We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you travel through this area!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

We stayed here based on a previous stay in another city. We were very pleased with the accommodations, especially true comfortable bed and the wonderful hot breakfast in the morning. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear Andrew T,

I am so happy to hear that the Hampton Brand has been good to you and the reason you stayed with us! It was a pleasure to have you stay here while you were traveling through the area! I am glad that our beds and our breakfast did not disappoint your expectations. Thank you for the great recommendation! We hope to see you again the next time you travel through!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Again a great value. Snow and ice and like toast inside. Everyone was heplful and proactive in offering services.. The gold upgrade to a suite really hit the spot. The tv channel choices were very good. EVEN HOCKEY!!! In TX...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank George I
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear George,

I am so glad that our hotel proved to be a great "safe harbor" for you and your family during the snow and ice that randomly hit our area last week. Thank you for your compliments about our team and the effort and helpfulness they displayed. I am also glad that you were able to take advantage of our 100+ channel offering during the bad weather! We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in the Abilene area!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Great Hotel and staff. This hotel is always clean and has a friendly and profesional staff that is willing to make your stay more comfortable. This hotel has a location easy to get to, and is minutes away from anything in Abilene.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Greg R
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear Greg R,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us! I am glad we were a great location for you while you were in town. Thank you so much for your compliments about our hotel and the staff! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Got a king suite room for out of town guests. They had never stayed at a Hampton before. They could not stop telling us how nice the room, amenities and breakfast were at this hotel. They will definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Don H

Dear Mr. Don H,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your guests' recent stay with us. Thank you so much for choosing our hotel as your choice in lodging for them. I am pleased to hear that we were able to provide them with a stay in which "they could not stop telling us how nice their stay was." We look forward to having you send other out of town guests our way! Thank you again!