“This hotel is spectacular!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20
Ranked #1 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
Anson, Texas
“This hotel is spectacular!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

On my recent stay at this hotel me and my boyfriend stayed 3 nights. Upon arrival I was greeted by a very friendly lady at the front desk who checked me in and out very quickly which was great after a long drive and informed me about breakfast and maids services and times. We stayed in one of the executive suites with a whirlpool bath and we enjoyed it every night of out stay. Everything was very clean, modern and up to date. The bed was amazingly comfortable! And the great thing about this hotel is how prefessional they are! The first morning we were there they left a nearly typed note on the bed informing me that they didn't changed my sheets as to not disorient me by moving my belongings on the bed! It's little things like that that make a great hotel! Overall great stay and a wonderful hotel and staff!!!!

• Stayed March 2014
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear DezirayGarcia,

I am so pleased to hear that you were able to take advantage of our king executive suite! Thank you for the compliments about our front desk staff as well as our housekeeping staff with the little touches (not moving your items off your bed). We hope that we will see you and your boyfriend again next time you want to get away!

~James Moore, Associate General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
El Paso, United States
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The location is right off I-20 which makes it easy to access. The staff was very helpful in assisting to find sites needed to visit. The breakfast had a variety of choices what was great and not the same things were served every day. Rooms are perfect for business and family clean, confortable. Exercise room had the basics and was clean. Highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valeria M,

Thank you for the high recommendation of our property! I am glad that you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you for your compliments about our staff and assisting you with questions about locations.

Thank you again! We hope to see you soon!

Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Clean rooms, friendly staff, my room was very quiet (except for the AC, which is a little loud when it comes on, but that's not locally controllable so it's not their fault). Fridge/Microwave were fine, and the room I was in was very very big; it could have held a ton more furniture, but what was there was plenty.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear GruntDoc,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! I apologize about the noisy A/C Unit in your room. Thank you for your understanding about things that we can and cannot control. Thank you for your kind words about our clean and spacious rooms as well as our friendly staff.

We look forward to having you visit again soon! Remember, We Love Having You Here!

dallas
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel last week and had a very nice time. It was clean, neat, well appointed and all that you could ask for. They really wanted to please (even offering bottled water to go and breakfast on the go - free). We'll be back.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear jpj4jp,

Thank you for the wonderful compliments about our staff and the desire to go the extra mile. Some things we cannot train, but we are blessed with a wonderful staff that care about our hotel and the guests that stay with us. Thank you again for your kind words!

We look forward to seeing you again!

El Mirage, United States
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Great place to stay. Room was clean and comfortable. Slept great as all was very quiet and the beds and pillows were great! Easy access from interstate. Staff was friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Debra S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am glad that we were able to provide you with such a wonderful stay! Thank you for all the compliments about our hotel specifically our location right off of Interstate 20 at exit 286C.

We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are traveling through Abilene.

Dallas, United States
Reviewed 22 February 2014

This hotel is a great value. The hotel is as nice as any that I have paid double the price for ~!~ The staff is warm, friendly and helpful and the beds and linens are as good as in any luxury hotel. I would highly recommend this property and I will be staying here anytime I am in Abilene.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear Rick M,

Wow! Thank you so much for the wonderful review about your stay with us! I am very pleased to hear that we have proved to be a great value with some aspects even being better than luxury hotels you have stayed with previously. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Kansas
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Staff very helpful. this is a clean, nice Hampton property. Breakfast was excellent, better than many Hampton Inns with a wide selection of breakfast items. Room was a bit noisy due to a party in a near room. Really appreciate the laundered duvets daily! Would definitely stay here again if visiting Abilene, Texas.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Penguin73,

Thank you for all the wonderful compliments about your recent stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to let us know that we are doing a great job with our rooms and breakfast. I apologize about the noise you experienced while staying with us. Some things are out of our control, but if noise ever becomes an issue when staying with us, please feel free to call down to the front desk and let them know about the situation. We will do our best to get the noise reduced. We look forward to having you stay with us next time you are in the Abilene area!