Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20
US$160
US$150
US$217
Hampton.com
Days Inn Abilene(Abilene)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$101
US$179
US$154
Whitten Inn(Abilene)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$88
Wingate by Wyndham Abilene(Abilene)(Great Value!)
US$78
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat hoteleasy accessroom was cleanking suitestaff was very friendlynext morningup to datewould definitely stay here againplace to stayoatmeala great stayoff the highwayfresh fruitother hotelscomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areafront desk staff
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stayed here again a couple of times in the past weeks. This hotel continues to be clean and comfortable. Spacious rooms and bathroom with everything in excellent working condition. Very close to a commercial/retail area with lots of stores and dining choices.

Free Internet worked well.

Just far enough off the Interstate that you don't hear traffic noise, even from rooms facing toward the highway.

Here is the main reason I did a second review - First Class Customer Service! One of the nights I was there, a terrible hailstorm passed through. Rear windows in about a dozen cars in the parking lot were smashed. The hotel brought in extra staff to help remove rain water from the vehicles and to tape plastic sheets over the demolished windows. I don't know if other hotels in the area provided this type of caring customer service, but this one did!

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear toomuchtravel,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a second review this month in regards to your many stays with us. Thank you for your superior praise in regards to our team here after the hail storm! Everyone did a wonderful job to pull together to take care of our guests and make the best of an unfortunate event. Thank you again for your wonderful words about our team!

Thank you for your loyalty and we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

The Hampton Inn in Abilene was a good selection at a fair price for the area. The staff was friendly, hotel was clean and the room was comfortable. Good wifi and selection of TV channels.

The breakfast was typical for the Hampton Inn chain.

I would stay at the Hampton Inn Abilene if I'm ever in the area again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear exptraveller501,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us! I am very pleased that you found our accommodations to be a good value for your money with our clean rooms and friendly staff! Our channel line up with DirecTV is something that we are very proud of with over 100 HD channels offered, plus the lineup is the same as your home lineup if you have DirecTV.

We look forward to having you back with us if you find yourself in Abilene again!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Have stayed here before. Working in the area and booked our room here again. The location is great, right off I-20, so it is very easy to get around town. The room was very nice and the beds were very comfortable.

They had a very nice outdoor pool, although we did not have time to check it out. This room also had the coldest AC ever...loved it!

We did visit the breakfast on the way out and it was nice, several choices and fresh oatmeal and fruit, which is my favorite.

We will be back next time our travels bring us to Abilene.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear jetsetterwannabe,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us once again and complete a review! Thank you for taking the time to pass along your experience with future travelers to the Abilene area. Thank you for the wonderful compliments about our beds, the breakfast and having the "coldest A/C ever!" I am so glad that we could be a little oasis for you to relax in from the warm months that we are approaching.

We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

really comfortable and very clean hotel, have not stayed in Hampton hotels before in USA but would do again. Check in good and the breakfast was fine, staff helpful and pleasant. We travelled a lot on this trip, and this hotel was one of the best.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear linda r,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us! I am so pleased that we could be a part of your road trip. I am even more pleased that we were one of the best hotels you experienced during your travels. Thank you for the wonderful compliments about our hotel, breakfast and our staff. Thank you again! We hope that you will find yourself in Abilene again and look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Being a silver rewards member, I can say I've stayed at many Hilton brand hotels across west Texas and the US. This Hampton ranks pretty high on my favorites list. I don't know how important the TV is to potential guests but it is to me. One thing this Hampton does that I've never seen done at any other Hampton I've stayed at is they have Direct TV in every room. That is a life saver when you are in a new town and don't know what the channel line up is. The up gradable WiFi was nice too. I paid for the optional and faster WiFi ($4.95) and got about 3 Mbps down and about 1 Mbps up. Definitely worth the 4.95.

As far as the carpet remodeling that another reviewer posted about and not being notified before hand. Unless they reserved their room over the phone, they should have known. I booked my room through my company's travel agent app and it is clearly posted there and on Hilton's website that there is carpet replacement going on. Don't knock a hotels performance because YOU CAN'T READ.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Clint P,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and your stays with us. I am thrilled that we are one of your favorites when traveling the West Texas area! I am so glad that our decision to go with DirecTV was a good choice. We love that we have so many different channel options and I am glad that as a traveler you appreciate the ease of knowing the channel numbers are the same.

Thank you also for your feedback on the upgradable Wi-Fi. This is something new that we launched earlier this year and have had very little feedback. I am glad that this is something that you took advantage of that made your stay even better!

We look forward to having you stay with us on the next trip to the West Texas / Abilene Area!