“Not the best place but not the worst.”
Review of Denny's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Denny's
Ranked #121 of 281 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 April 2013

We ate here because it was late and really the only choice in the area. The service was very good and the food was fine. I was more concerned about the cleanliness. The ledge next to our table had dead gnats on it and the floor was filthy. I would probably not eat there again, unless I was desperate.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

It is a Denny's There food is always fairly ok service here is ok too. All in all its OK I do rather prefer the Dinner style Denny's but the food is the same.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

I like the location. Typical Denny's. Denny's used to be very slow but my experience in the last few years has been good. The food was average and service was average. I stopped here last October for a warm up and a bite to eat. It is all the same. Better than most fast food.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

After about 10 at night there aren't many choices on places to get something eat in Abilene. We swung into Dennys and had a great breakfast. The service was good as were the food and coffee.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

Good food, nice hostess that was also our waitress. She was training someone who shadowed her. I ordered a chicken and advocado plate, was tasty - a little skimpy on the onion rings though.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!