All reviews room was clean watch tv sausage waffles hot breakfast place to stay great room the breakfast area stayed one night parking lot road trip convenient location nice stay staff was friendly free breakfast motel lobby
Reviewed 6 November 2014

If i can i always stay at Best western. I've never had a bad stay with them. i enjoy travel if i can rest there. Always clean comfortable and the best staff anywhere. we travel a lot now that we are retired and i use my Best western rewards.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
wiexpo, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2014

Best Western Rewards along with our awesome staff are two of the best perks we have, but we also have a great hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and lots to do within walking distance around our location. We understand that after a long day of travelling our guest wanna lay down in a nice clean and comfortable bed and our staff work hard to insure you have a great night's sleep. We thank you sincerely for taking the time during you travels to write a review and share your experience of your stay with us, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

The Best Western Witten South Abilene, Texas Was a very Nice and clean place. It had grate parking for larger Pickups so parking was not a problem. The help Was very nice and wanted to make our stay the best as possible they even gave us a beer at check in.

Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business

We are so glad to hear we were able to accommodate you during your stay and appreciate the review. Our staff truly take pride in their jobs and guest satisfaction, even if things go wrong for a guest they do everything they can to resolve issues and leave the guest happy with their overall experience. We look forward to providing you with the same great service on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

My husband and I were visiting family in Abilene and stayed in this hotel for 5 nights. The staff was very friendly, the room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. In speaking with other guest we learned that the hotel had been fully renovated in the last couple of years. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Abilene. The breakfast was a hot meal, not a continental breakfast. During the week we heard folks being turned away because all rooms were booked. That should tell you something.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

We first want to thank you for taking the time to write such a raving review. The other guest were correct the hotel has been renovated over the last 3 years, from paint to carpet to linens and furniture. There are a few pictures of the hotel previously and currently online that show the dramatic change in the entire property.We would like to let you and any future guest know there are times of the year we are booked solid so make sure you give us a call ahead of time and we will get you taken care of. We look forward to seeing you and your family on your next visit to Abilene.

Reviewed 29 October 2014

i had booked a two week reservation (10/9/14 TO 10/24/14) at ANOTHER HOTEL. I flew from Anchorage, AK with my 64 lb., "9 year old service dog Angel". I was tired and the airline had lost my checked bags, I rented a rental car and got to "Country H. INN & Suites" and when I saw the room it had a cracked toilet seat, the tub was very dirty and felt dingy throughout. I checked out and was ready to sleep in my car but drove a little way and saw the BEST WESTERN. THEY HAD A ROOM AND I WAS SO RELIEVED. They put me on the ground floor so I could walk my dog and use my rolling walker. THE TUB (took long hot bath) AND ROOM WERE VERY CLEAN AND THE BED WAS WONDERFUL*** The breakfast had everything (including biscuits & gravy) and the manager (Janelle) made sure I had everything I needed and made me feel very welcome. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS GREAT WESTERN HOTEL.

Room tip: DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED. SERVICE DOGS ARE AN EXCEPTION PER LAW. I'm sure if you have a preference they will do their best to accommodate you.The staff was very helpful.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
wiexpo, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2014

We want to thank you for writing a review about the service you received during your stay. It is so wonderful to hear our staff took your unexpected events and was able to help make them a little better by giving you a carefree stay. We understand that some of our guest require the assistance of their specially trained companion and are more than happy to help them enjoy their stay with us as well. When you return to Abilene give us a call ahead of time and we will again make sure to provide you with a room that suites you both. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 20 October 2014

This was a very nice place to stay in Abilene when my family and I went to Frontier Texas. It was very clean and was easy to find and get to. The staff was very helpful with information about restaurants and how to get to Frontier Texas. They also had coupons that saved us money on tickets. Their breakfast was also very good.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
wiexpo, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2014

We want to first thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are so glad to hear that our staff was able to accommodate your family during your recent trip to Abilene, and even help save money outside of the hotel. Our staff are trained from the beginning to be aware of all attractions in and around Abilene, along with directions, and ways to help our guest enjoy the Abilene experience without costing an arm and a leg. We look forward to seeing you and your family on the next trip.