“OMGoodness Good!!”

Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Best steak I have had in a while!! I had the 9oz RibEye with green beans and sweet potato (with this marshmallow goodness on top) and it was "eyes-in-the-back of my head good"!! Here for business, but met up with some friends and it was such a good Texas spot!! You have to go there!!

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Have ate at THE Roadhouse here for the last 2 years. Mainly cuz they sponsor Josh McGaha in the 911 modified.
But also cuz the RIBEYE is always great. Green Beans and Rice are good too.
Good service and the steak is always done real nice on the flat grill.
Pretty darn consistent as with most TR.
Give em a try. I think you might agree that it is pretty good.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

A chain restaurant that can be a little pricy, but it is a steakhouse, so not unexpected. Restaurant was half full when we entered and we got to hear a couple of servers argue over whose turn it was to seat us. Once we sat down, we had to flag down a waiter 5 minutes later to order drinks. Not thrilled with that. Food was almost perfect however, and served nice and hot. Drink refills only occurred when we stopped someone. One gentleman at a table near me said the service was usually better and asked for refills for both of our tables.
Not sure I would go back if we were in the area, but I would not definitely rule it out

Reviewed 30 March 2013

This was a nice roadhouse, with friendly staff and a consistent menu that we are used to with the Texas Roadhouse Chain. Our steaks were cooked as we ordered them, and we had more food that we could eat.

Reviewed 20 February 2013 via mobile

I was not impressed. With so many delicious places to eat in Abilene why a chain like this? Its basically the same ol' same ol'. I won't be going back on purpose. Lol. Not when so much fabulous locally owned restaurants are around.