See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My daughter came to visit me this closest motel to my home she found hypodermic needles bloody rags packages of stuff bottles of fluids all in bathroom clearly do not clean rooms and no refunds allowed after 10 mins don't stay

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This place I wouldn't even recommend to a homeless person , I was there only an hour before I started getting eaten alive by bedbugs never again if they dont refund my money I will be taking someone to court and call health dept . And I do have photos

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2017

The pictures on the website for this place are very misleading. The rooms are disgusting. The beds are lumpy and have no top sheet. There are walls in the tub that have water damage, and the tiles could fall off. This place is more seedier that an actual whorehouse. It had the stench of raunchy sexual escapades and harsh drug use.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank USArmyOEFVet
Reviewed 19 July 2016

The hotel is a little run down and doesn't offer any breakfast or anything. We stayed in a 2 bed suite, the room was a very large size room with two double beds and two couches that pull out to a bed. The A/C was cold and beds was comfortable. The outside of the hotels needs work and staff is friendly. This place is right in the middle of town and easy access to HWY 84 and I20. The TV channels needs a lot of help as doesn't offer any good channels :(

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and quieter
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2014

I would rather sleep in my car than this hotel. We could only bare to be there for 15 minutes maybe less. There was blood all over the walls and the beds. There is brown mold all over the bathroom. On top of that the stay in residence of the hotel made us feel very uncomfortable. They're all crackheads! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

• Stayed: November 2014