“No not here”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Majuro
Hotel Robert Reimers
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Majuro
Reviewed 3 February 2014

The hotel had approved my stay on credit to the company, but when i was about to check out they asked me to pay. they failed to find the documents related to credit. then i got the company call and then they remembered. then they let me go. gave me a whole bundle of receipts and when i asked for an envelope, they said they don't have one, not even a used one! the manageress is an arrogant person who does not even have the decency to apologise after all the mishap.
Internet is horrible. you pay $5 per hour but internet freezes in about 15 minutes. but the meter rolls so in one hour whether you get data or not you lose the $5. when i went to the front desk to complain, the frequent answer was "IT person is not available so we cannot do any thing".

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
8  Thank mark135904

Reviewed 15 December 2013

tide table has been expanded since my last visit, good to see. this stay i had fish and chips and the prime rib. enjoyed both.

lucky to stay in a bungalow, very spacious, clean. wifi was better than what i had in Kona!! cable is ok, tvs are small and old. longtime customer of rre, will continue for sure.

Room Tip: outdoor events can be noisey but they usually wind down around midnight
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank saipan1
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Have stayed at RRE on many, many occasions over the past few years and have stayed in Bungalows and Bungalow suites. I just love it. The rooms are a little bit tired but always clean, functional and very comfortable. They are always upgrading the hotel and grounds and the staff are an absolute delight. The restaurant is always good value and the Pandanus juice is a must. Excellent wifi reception, good quality car rental and the view out over the lagoon, expecially from the suites, is just something quite special. Well located and recommended for yoru stay in beautiful Majuro. (And its true, the Marshallese are the friendliest people in the Pacific)

Room Tip: $ levels of accommodation available, all cost and location based. # Bungalow (over water) suites an...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank Barry T
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Stayed four nights at Robert Reimers were happy with our bungalow accommodation but for two days we could not sit on our balcony overlooking the lagoon because our bungalow was right next to the shed that housed the water pumping station which constantly made a clunking noise. When this problem was fixed it was heavenly. Our bungalow was 405.
Otherwise the bungalow was quite spacious and clean, the tv was small and could have been bigger. The fridge well stocked.
The Tide Table restaurant was adequate and the fish served daily was very fresh and well prepared. The sword fish steaks were excellent and the Pandanus juice was like nectar from the gods.
We took
a visit to Eneko island worth going there,beautiful beach for swimming and snorkelling not much else to do and it is a pity that they are turning the end of the island into a rubbish dump.
We also visited the clam farm which was worth seeing, learnt a lot about clams.
If we return to Majuro we will stay at Robert Reimers again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Helen N
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I stayed here for one night. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Not knowing what to expect I was a little disappointed that this is the best Majuro has to offer according to Tripadvisor. The rooms are quite basic. Restaurant was also very diner like with fairly basic meals.
You don't have to look far to find dirt and muck in the rooms. Not 10 inches from your face there is quite a build up of dust on the bed joints. The vertical blinds were also missing a vertical strip.
We also lost power several times during our stay. I can understand this being a common occurance - so if you need to rely on an alarm clock - get a wake up call or set your phone alarm as the alarm clocks in the rooms have not battery back up.
I found no obvious reasons to not stay here again but just don't expect too much and I am sure you will enjoy Majuro.

Room Tip: If you want wifi (you will still have to pay for it) in your room ask for a room close to reception.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Ben B
Reviewed 20 October 2013

My husband and I just got back from Majuro. We stayed at Hotel Robert Reimers in a thatched roof bungalow where we really enjoyed our stay. The bungalow was spacious, clean and well maintained. The bathroom was modern and clean. From our deck we could see the boats out in the lagoon. Despite being in the tropics, there were no insects in the bungalow, although a few geckos joined us in the shower. The staff at the hotel was courteous and helpful, especially Colette Reimers who efficiently oversees the operation of the hotel. The grounds leading to the bungalows are lovely. The food at the Tide Table restaurant in the hotel is very good,. We loved the fresh tuna which we had in sushi, seared and sauteed - all delicious. The chocolate brownies served with ice cream were great. The hotel, restaurant and bar cater to an interesting international crowd as well as local residents. The hotel picks up guests at the airport and drops them off after their stay. We also went out to Reimers Eneko Island for a day. It was incredibly beautiful and serene. The clarity of the water, the variety of corals and abundance of fish made for wonderful snorkeling. If you are going to Majuro, Reimers is the place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a bungalow with a lagoon view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank susierapp
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I was there recently due to my job and the experience I had was not good. The first night they gave me a very strange smelling room without a window, so I could not even have fresh air and the room was not clean and everything was old, for that I was paying 85 USD per night. They promised to give me another room with a small terrace the next day, so I waited. The next day around lunch time they told me that the room was not ready and that I can not check in because the person in the room wanted to late check out and already payed 30 USD extra. So I asked them if they are going to charge me full if I can not have the room full day and they guy at the reception said:"of course we charge you full, you pay for staying the night and not for the day". And that is what he did. In my point of view that is double charging for the same service. Not only that the guy was disrespectful, he was even smiling when I was checking out, as he was enjoying what he was doing. And for the room with the terrace its 110 USD and you have view to the bungalows. Anyhow, I have heard that they are really nice but I did not get to see them.

After that experience I went to the Resort of Marshall Islands which is not far away and where you can have a better (bigger and recently renovated) room, directly at the ocean so with much better view, for 80 USD.

Room Tip: I would try the bungalows if going there, if you need a room you are better of at the RMI.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
7  Thank Walter B

Been to Hotel Robert Reimers? Share your experiences!