“In my book none better than Which Wich.”
Review of Which Wich

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Dallas, Texas
“In my book none better than Which Wich.”
Reviewed 5 July 2012

This is the ultimate sandwich place for me. Been to Firehouse, Jersey Mike's, Quizno's, Jimmy John's, Great Outdoors, Blimpie, and Subway. None of them can compare to Which Wich.

Subway's avocado sandwiches are an avocado paste in a tube, but Which Wich sandwiches have big slices of actual avocado.

My son worked in a Jersey Mike's restaurant and has grown weary of going to any sandwich place, but he will always go to Which Wich when given the opportunity.

Visited July 2012

Dallas
“Great Sandwich”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

My son talked us into going to Which Which. I really wan't excited about going but we did and I was pleasantly surprised. The sandwiches were great, the bread was fresh and the people were friendly. Although the price might be a tad high, overall this was a great lunch and I will definitely return.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Buzzoff13
McKinney, Texas
“Best sandwich hands down”
Reviewed 29 July 2011

First of all which wich makes the best sandwichs hands down. I have a favorite turkey combo at every sandwich shop and no one has out done them. If you like olives, you will LOVE the olive salad. There are quite a few Which Wiches in the area now but this one is truly my favorite. They always get my order right with just the right amount of everything. It comes out perfect everytime.

1 Thank Tabatha J
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great place for all their choices. I feel like the quality of the turkey can be a little suspect at times though.”
Reviewed 25 January 2009

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“this place is absolutely...”
Reviewed 20 August 2008

this place is absolutely amazing! i love how you can totally create your own sandwich

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Which Wich? Share your experiences!