“One of the better sandwich shops around.”
Review of Which Wich

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Really like the ordering concept.

Was going to order the veggie sandwich and then I notice that they have Beef Cheesesteak and
French Dip. The Beef Cheesesteak is very good, but I've had better.
The most selection of cheese, sauces, toppings.... that you can have on a sandwich.

There are newer reviews for Which Wich

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I have visited this location several times and although I like the concept I probably won't go back. After eating a veggie sandwich with pesto there recently I got a terrible stomach ache and another time felt bad afterwards as well. I think there are better sandwiches in the area for a better value. Plus, the staff there is rude.

1  Thank L S
Reviewed 30 October 2012 via mobile

The service was good and the sandwich was made the way I wanted, but it was my first time there. The employees helped me order, but I did not get the chips I paid for. As a first time customer and informed the employees that it was I would have liked a little more help. Especially since there where no other customers.
The turkwich I ordered was good, but considering I was a former field consultant with subway restaurants I have high standards.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

One of the better sandwich shops around, but that is pretty much it. There there are tables and chairs but the surroundings are as plain as you can get.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

This is the ultimate sandwich place for me. Been to Firehouse, Jersey Mike's, Quizno's, Jimmy John's, Great Outdoors, Blimpie, and Subway. None of them can compare to Which Wich.

Subway's avocado sandwiches are an avocado paste in a tube, but Which Wich sandwiches have big slices of actual avocado.

My son worked in a Jersey Mike's restaurant and has grown weary of going to any sandwich place, but he will always go to Which Wich when given the opportunity.

Been to Which Wich? Share your experiences!