“All around winner”

Residence Inn Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This place gets a #1 rating for a reason. It is a great place. Having worked in the area at hotels in the past, it is not a four star hotel. So if you are expecting the Ritz, it is not. It is a very well priced, very nice hotel that is 300 feet from 40 plus restaurants. Despite the proximity, it is very quiet and very clean. You get a breakfast included with the stay. It is a well appointed meal that includes waffles, eggs, sausage and yogurt. Nice juices, fruit and coffee. There is an exercise room, sport court and nice pool with BBQ to use.
The value of this hotel, especially on the weekends, the quality, the cleanliness, proximity to walking distance quality restaurants and outstanding staff is the reason that I will stay at this location almost exclusively when I am in the North Dallas, Plano, Addison, Richardson area.
Two additions to the comments, the rooms are quite spacious, with a large TV and the front desk staff will always put a smile on your face every time that you encounter them. Quality employees, quality location and quality property.
P.S. I travel quite a bit.

Room Tip: A room with a view of the pool would be nice. I also prefer high rooms. Although, I have stayed in s...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ResidenceInnAddison, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Playnsa,

Thank you so much for your very kind words. We are tickled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and took note of the hotel's convenient proximity to the many great restaurants Addison has to offer. We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

With sincere greeting from Dallas,

Reviewed 12 May 2014

First time to the Dallas area and this was the hotel that my company put me in. I usually tend to look for Marriott branded properties but had not stayed at a Residence Inn before. The staff was very good at check in, gracious and friendly. Rooms were very nice and quite roomy, more so than I needed for my short stay. The property was undergoing a renovation, but even so, was very clean & organized. Staff even secured my ground transportation for the next day to the airport. Will definitely mark this hotel as a favorite.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
ResidenceInnAddison, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Mark M,

We are so pleased that your company made your reservation at Residence Inn Addison and that we had the pleasure of introducing you to our brand. We are also happy to inform you that the renovations are complete and the public areas have a great new fresh look. Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Loved the location on a quite street off the crowded Belt Line Road. If you are looking for a great restaurant they are all within a mile or 2 on the Belt Line. Traffic is very congested in the area. Lots of freeway construction. Took about 15 minutes to get to DFW on a Saturday.
Hotel had the best hospitality meals we have ever had, breakfasts were quite good also. Hotel is a well maintained older property. Nice pool area. Staff couldn't have been more friendly. Dallas was a very pleasant change after visiting sleazy New Orleans.

Room Tip: The elevator goes to the parking lot and not to the restaurant, take your choice.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear EurotravelerTO,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your recent stay at Residence Inn Addison. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience. Hopefully you took advantage of one of the great restaurants nearby. We would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back for any future trips to the area.

Kind greetings from Dallas!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We had an excellent experience at this hotel. The staff was the best! Very friendly, professional, and helpful. The property was in beautiful condition,the suite was very comfortable and clean, not to mention the breakfast was enjoyable as well. We will definately come back and stay here when we are in the area again. It was probably on of the most enjoyable recent hotel experiences. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
ResidenceInnAddison, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear Danelover2014,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We truly appreciate your feedback and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon. During you next stay, you will be able to see the fabulous updates to our main building where we serve our hot breakfast buffet each day.

With kind greetings from Dallas!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel seems relatively new, and everything was clean and fresh-looking. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I can't believe they offer free dinner & booze four nights a week. Breakfast was basic, but adequate. Bed was very comfy. Loved the full kitchen in our suite, along with the hot tub (getting harder to find these days). One tiny (first-world) complaint - I wish the free Wifi was faster - streaming video was troublesome (faster Wifi can be had for $5/day). All in all, we would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
ResidenceInnAddison, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Steve M,

Thank you for choosing Residence Inn Addison for your weekend getaway and for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

With our most sincere regards,

Reviewed 8 April 2014

My wife and stayed here for a weekend. I was pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness of the property and the staff as a whole! We've stayed at other hotels in the area. I can say with confidence, this is our #1 place from now on!

• Stayed: February 2014
ResidenceInnAddison, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

JacksonL56,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay at Residence Inn by Marriott - Dallas/Addison. We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed your experience and that we are on the top of your list for any return trips to the area. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Kind greetings from Dallas!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I know people really read these reviews because I do. Often times people complain about the bad stuff but I wanted to tell everybody about my experience with Kellie-Ann at the Residence Inn Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive location. The Marriott customer service made a terrible mistake with a reservation and even though they had proof that it was their fault they did not want to change or even fix the problem. So I decided to called the hotel personally, even though I had reservations because customer service told me no one could help me. But, Kellie-Ann listened to my concerns and without any hesitation or confrustation noticed it was an error and corrected it while being polite and professional. I will for sure go back to her hotel just because I know they are fair and don't have a problem fixing a problem!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
ResidenceInnAddison, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Cocoadill,

We think Kellie Anne is amazing too! Thank you so much for sharing your kind words we will be sure to share your comments with Kellie Anne and the team. I am so pleased that she was able to help you with your reservation and secure you accommodations according to your needs. We do our best to give all of our guests the best experience possible.

Kind regards from Dallas, be sure to come back soon!

Wendy Blaas

Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria

Been to Residence Inn Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive? Share your experiences!