“We will be Back”

Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Dallas, Texas
“We will be Back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2011

The Staff is Awesome and very helpful and meets all of our needs.... Roooms are great and the experience is always pleasant!!!!!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Shreveport, La
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

Husband, adult daughter and I made a quick trip to Dallas for the Americal Idol Live concert.
Looked for a property that would be half way between shopping (Frisco) and concert (Grand Prairie). I usually rely on reviews to guide us in accommodation selection. Previous reviews were spot on...The property has a Beltline address, but is much easier to access off Arapaho
(sp. check)...obscure location. We arrived with reservation in hand and desk clerk was most accommodating. The pictures online show the king suites with french doors allowing for
semi privacy to living room. Our room that we were assigned did no have this feature.
This was the main reason for my reservation.....a quick call to the front desk and within 3 minutes we were in the correct room type. We prefer a smoke free facility and this one was super clean and odor free, a basic requirement for us allergy prone people. The bed was so comfortable and extra long to my husband's delight. Bathroom was about as clean as I have ever seen in a hotel, with curved shower curtain and updated granite counters. Only negative was the shower's water pressure appeared to be sluggish. Breakfast was a cut above most with hot scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, make your own waffles, with a variety of toppings. A great place to stay and the price is very appealing.

Room Tip: We always ask for a quiet area of the hotel. Works most of the time.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Jeatty
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2011

Cala and her staff were amazing. We were initially skeptical because we never stayed in a Comfort Suites before but this is a hotel and a chain that we will be visiting again and again. Many thanks to Cala and staff for making our stay and vacation wonderful.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank JamesRBrown
Greenacres, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2011

Nearing the end of nearly 2 months of travel, I had SO many treasures to pack into my car that I had somehow failed to pack a Hard Rock Cafe/NY coat I had purchased. I didn't notice this fact until I was home (Spokane WA). Argh!! Being such a well known trademarked item, I felt confident whomever came across this loss would surely discreetly help it along to their own closet.
Fearing the worst, I still made a call to the last place I remembered seeing my treasured coat. I found my receipt for the Comfort Suites in Addison, TX and dialed their number. The clerk answered and checked lost-and-found. To my delight, the coat was there!! The cleaning staff had found it and turned it in. I made arrangements with the manager (Cala Montano) to have it shipped to me and a few days later my coat hung in my closet.
The relief was great and the honesty of the staff gave me pause. I suppose I have seen too often the greed and deceit of others; I hadn't expected this outcome and have had to re-evaluate some of my social expectations - well, certainly my expectations of Comfort Suites personnel.
Just in case you want to know... Not only are the staff friendly and helpful AND Honest... the room was perfect. My suite had Two TVs. One in the bedroom and one in the adjoining living area. The mini-kitchen was also a delight. In retrospect, every Comfort Suites Inn I had stayed at had Truly been a Comfort. Should I ever make another journey around the country you KNOW I will be booking my rooms with Comfort Suites!!
PS: To the staff in Addison, TX - I again send my heartfelt Thanks and Best Wishes!! :)

Room Tip: Join "Choice Privileges" rewards program... Seriously!!
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank DominusSpecies
Buda
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2011

Rooms were spotless! service was consistant! staff was pleaseant and very helpful!
This was hands down the best place I have ever stayed. I made all the arrangements for 25 plus family members and since I had never been there ,I was hoping I had made a good choice. Noting but the best from the second we all walked in! My Aunt asked if we were the only folks there as they sure attended to us all !

Room Tip: any room will do
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Char52_11
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2011

I would highly recommend this hotel. We had an extended stay and it was most enjoyable. They serve continental breakfast daily and it was always fresh and plenty available.
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and made me feel like this was my home away from home.

Oh...and the beds were so incredibly comfortable! What a great sleep each night!

I will definitely stay here again.

Thanks to all staff at the hotel!
Christy

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank cmatoska
Arlington, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2011

We stayed here after celebrating my brother's birthday in Addison and we booked two rooms. The hotel was a bit hard to find at first but once we did find it, we were greeted by a very friendly lady at the front desk and went up to the rooms. We were so amazed at the size of the rooms. There is a door that separates a little living area with a sofa bed and both of the rooms have a tv. The beds were comfortable and the room was very clean as well.

My husband's back was bothering him and he wanted to go in the hot tub but for some reason there was no water in it at all. The only other thing that we were not real thrilled about was that they said there was a full breakfast from 7 am to 10 am, so we went down at 9:30 am and most of the hot items were gone and we asked if they were going to refill them and they did refill some of the items but not all of them, like they did not bring out more bisquits and gravy. I bet if we had asked for more though, that they would have more than likely. Those were the only two things that we noticed while we were there. Other than that, everything else was great! We would definately stay at this Comfort Suites again!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Akalliecat
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
BEST WESTERN PLUS Addison Galleria Hotel
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Addison Galleria
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison
SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison

Been to Comfort Suites North/Galleria? Share your experiences!