“Good location, well-priced”

Quality Suites North / Galleria
Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this Comfort Suites. Located in a good part of town, with plenty of gas stations, restaurants, and shopping nearby. Convenient to Dallas but far enough away to offer some seclusion. Although we used Choice Privileges points for our weekend stay, I also checked the rates, and they are very reasonable. Breakfast was good both days, and even though the breakfast area was very busy, the attendants did a great job keeping everything stocked. The staff was very courteous, and we enjoyed our suite very much - our stay was very peaceful. I would recommend this hotel to others, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Louder72

Reviewed 5 August 2013

After driving around and around trying to actually find the property (the address says Beltline, but the property is actually a street over - more like the address should be Arapaho - and there are NO signs on Beltline pointing to the hotel), we checked in. The AC was off in the room, so it was hot, but we were leaving for dinner right away anyway. Turned on the AC and when we got back there was no change in the room. Went to front desk and room was changed no problem. Bathroom exhaust fan didn't work in either room, but that wasn't a HUGE problem. The hotel is very nice inside, clean and updated. The pool water was more than a little cloudy the night we swam. Breakfast was standard Comfort line fare. Like most Comfort/Choice Hotels, I found the mattresses to be a little too soft.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2013

In the heart of a great dining area in Addison Texas, this Comfort Suites was suprisingly affordable and very well kept.
Martha at the front desk was enthusiastic and professional and friendly as we checked in and throughout our stay.
The jacuzzi-suites are wondeful; spacious and the a.c. works great!
Morning breakfast was great both days and we totally enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: i like the corner rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank edandsarahmae02
comfortsuitesaddison, Martha Front Desk Agent at Quality Suites North / Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am so pleased that you and your wife enjoyed the stay. You guys are a super sweet couple and I look forward to seeing you in the near future. Tons of thanks for the cute card you gave me during your stay. It made my day!!!

Reviewed 3 July 2013

The hotel was great! Delia, the front desk agent, was very helpful and accommodating; the rooms were spacious and clean. The pool was warm and felt great. Ana Rosa, the lady who cleaned the room, between days, was professional and friendly. She is the reason I bothered to write this review. She was the star at the top of the proverbial tree.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank JustRad
comfortsuitesaddison, Front Desk Agent Delia at Quality Suites North / Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Thanks for staying with us JustRad. I hope you enjoyed the amazing Kaboom Town Firework show. Thank you also for recognizing me by name. Helping guest at the hotel has always been very important to me. I always believe in good Customer Service. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

My children and I stayed here on a little getaway. It was a perfect location for the things we wanted to do, I.e., Six Flags and other things. Got to most places in Dallas within 30 minutes. The Hotel was also centrally located to a myriad of food places. The rooms were clean and the staff were very kind. We took advantage of the hot breakfast each morning, which was good and varied slightly each day. The indoor pool was a hit with my kids and they even had separate towels for the pool, located right in the pool area. Check-in and check out was a breeze. Great rates for my budget too! Will definetly stay here again!!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Milkylove
comfortsuitesaddison, General Manager at Quality Suites North / Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Thank you so much for your review. It means alot to us when we recieve good feed back about a guest stay. We look forward to you and the family staying with us again.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I recently stayed at the Comfort Suites in Addison, TX for business and had a very positive experience. All staff members were extremely pleasant and helpful. The room and entire hotel was very clean and well maintained. Breakfast was diverse and the hot items changed slightly each day. The hotel is in a great, safe area and close to many stores and restaurants. I would definitely recommend this property and if I have lodging needs in north Dallas again, I will stay at the Comfort Suites North/Galleria!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank KristenMA
comfortsuitesaddison, General Manager at Quality Suites North / Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

WOW, that is high praise. Thanks you for your kind words and for choosing The Addison Comfort Suites North Galleria. Looking forward to meeting you next time you are in town. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

We had the pleasure of staying a night at the Comfort Suites in Addison Texas. The room was clean and very spacious. We went to see an old family friend and the beautiful comfortable room was icing on the cake. It was in a nice part of town, very quite and peaceful. We were assisted by a nice young lady named Martha. She was friendly and personable, yet very professional. Thanks Martha for helping us have a great trip.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lori W
comfortsuitesaddison, Martha Front Desk Agent at Quality Suites North / Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

Thank you Lori for your comments about your most recent stay with us. I truly appreciate you mentioning me in your review and I am so happy that I was able to help your trip be a Great one.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Addison Galleria
Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison
Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas-Addison

Been to Quality Suites North / Galleria? Share your experiences!