“Great Hotel, Great Staff”

Comfort Suites North/Galleria
Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Lawton, Oklahoma, United States
“Great Hotel, Great Staff”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I had the opportunity to stay at this great hotel in December. It was the first part ofa long journey back to Florida with a few friends. They both arrived in Dallas at two airports at the same time. I got 2 rooms for us and I took the king suite, nice and big very clean and comfortable. There was a personal welcome letter on my desk upon arrival, how great is that. I have been in the hotel business for over 30 years and had not seen this before. The beds were great in both rooms, the hotel is convenient to both airports and so many restaurants. Congratulations to the staff and Cala Montano the Manager. Had a great time, I will be back soon.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Carrollton, Texas
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights & had a wonderful time. It was a very comfortable & had a homey feel.
Once I got home I realized that I had lost a bracelet.I called & spoke w/ Kayla Montano when I explained to her the meaning of the bracelet she said she would search the rooms we stayed in and call me back. They could not find it anywhere but she did't stop there she walked the same path we took to Chamberlain's restaurant and also checked w/ the Mgr there to see if anyone had found.
I was really touched by the time she spent to try to help me find my bracelet & will always remember
her kindness and willigness to help.
We will definitely stay here again.

Juliette

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Sweetwater, Texas
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This is a great hotel in a great location! Somewhat difficult to find the first time as it is behind Macaroni Grill (can also be accessed off Arapaho). Walking distance to great restaurants and very close to many shopping areas! It's great for our family with a child and dogs! Big area to walk the dogs, indoor pool, hot breakfast, and more room in the suites (incl a fridge/micro)! The manager of this hotel is outstanding and goes above and beyond to really care about her hotel and guests. I definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
comfortsuitesaddison, General Manager at Comfort Suites North/Galleria, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Courtney,
I wanted to send you an email to thank you for the compliments. We try very hard and it makes our staff feel great when customers send us words of praise. Customer service is a hard job and its compliments like yours that help us go to work with a smile on our faces every day!
Once again, thank you for taking the time to let us know how you feel about your most recent stay. We appreciate your business and truly want to make your experience as pleasant as possible. Stay Warm!
P.S. The staff loved the goodies. That was very kind of you. Hope to see you again soon...Happy Holidays!
Cala Montano G.M.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I have had two retreats at this hotel in the pass and wish the one comming up would be there but it can't/. all the staff and managerment team are very nice, helpful and has very good cust. svc. This is not an only hotel and someone stated in their message- it is about 4 - 6 years old. Not old at all.. It is hard to locate it is off the street just east of Homewood suite

Room Tip: I have had two retreats at this hotel in the pass and wish the one comming up would be there but it...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
Geelong
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. Like previous reviews not visible on Belt Line Rd. Take the driveway for the neighbouring hotel (think its the Hilton??) and you will see the Comfort Suites sign at the end of the driveway. Room was a good size. Swam in the pool, was warm enough. Front desk were very helpful with requests (even printed off directions for us Australians who wanted to know a good place to trick or treat). Main gripe (which was the same at the next Comfort Suites we stayed at) was a non stop leaking shower/bath tap. Not sure how these issues don't get fixed, but annoying to listen to.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Every time I visit Addison Texas I stay at this hotel. The people are always nice, breakfast is always hot and good. Beds are comfortable. It is also in walking distance of a lot of different places to eat, or to find something to do. If you don't know where you are going it is hard to miss and pass up. It's behind Macaroni Grill.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Mountain Home, Arkansas
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Hotel is old. Drove all day but Junior was friendly & quick to get us our room which was on the 3rd floor away from the noise from having ppl above us. Breakfast was a normal meal. Everything was hot and lady was nice. Bed was comfortable but internet is very slow. Everything was clean and the view from room 327 in the AM & PM was great.

Room Tip: Room 327 had great view and quieter
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Addison Galleria
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison
SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison

Been to Comfort Suites North/Galleria? Share your experiences!