“Great stay...”

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The location of this Hilton Garden Inn can't be beat. A few minutes from the North Dallas Toll Way, I-75 and I-635. Plenty of dining choices in the immediate vicinity, only issue I had was some minor issues with my room's restroom (broken or worn toilet handle keep the toilet water running all night) and the hotel is next to a restaurant (Back 9) whose staff parked next to the hotel, and when they got off, they caused a lot of noise.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This hotel was very clean and in a great location. It is very close to plenty of places to eat and things to do. It's within 20 minutes of several major attractions. The most important part of this facility is its staff. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. They were more than accommodating with me and my family. I was traveling for business but I brought my wife and two small daughters with me. Every afternoon the staff would ask if we had been at the pool or where we had dinner and would remember the day before showing me that they really cared about making sure we were enjoying our stay. I will stay here again the next time I'm in this area and I would recommend anyone else staying here as well.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Everything was expedient including check-in. Nice and quiet hotel. The complimentary breakfast was quick and quality. No complaints at all. Would definitely recommend staying here compared to competitive brands. Rooms were clean and nice.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Tiffany R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

I would like to take the time to thank you for the wonderful feedback on my team, we look forward to your next visit with us. Best Regards, Tiffany Ramirez

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. I was there for my family reunion and the staff and service was awesome. The location was also great. Within minutes you could just about find any type of store or restaurant you were looking for.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed here for a family reunion and the staff went above and beyond to make sure our accommodations were comfortable. Hotel is clean, breakfast is good (you must try the omelet!), location is very convenient and the staff were outstanding. If we are in the area again, we will definitely stay here.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Staff very helpful, Located next to Sams club so we went over there and bought supplies for our trip home. Stayed for 3 nights, Received HHonors Gold member room upgrade on second night. During the Kaboom firework show - The hotel placed a staff member at the entrance of the parking lot to make sure the hotel guess had parking. We watched the show from the parking lot.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Tiffany R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thanks Steve for your comments about our hotel and we are excited to know you had a great time here in Addison. I hope to have you back next fourth of July.

Best Regards, Tiffany Ramirez

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Staff was excellent and helpful. People were at the hotel for Kaboom Town fireworks and directions were excellent. The room itself was clean. For the price, this is definitely a great place to stay. It is conveniently located so walking to restaurants was easy. Pool was clean and good. Only bad remark I guess was that housekeeping was a little eager, knocking on our door about 8 am on July 4.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison
Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria
SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison? Share your experiences!