“Average pizza, impressed with timing and delivery”

Bacci's Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #81 of 197 Restaurants in Addison
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Dallas, Texas
“Average pizza, impressed with timing and delivery”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I ordered Bacci's the other night for delivery. In 45 minutes my order was taken, pizza made and delivered to my door step. The delivery driver was familiar with my complex which was nice as giving directions is a bit difficult in my complex. There is free delivery if you live within 5 miles which is the primary reason I selected this place. The cheese pizza was alright, I did however enjoy whatever the glaze was on the crust. Looked like a buttery pesto or something (it was green). The price was fair and I was impressed with the timing and delivery so I may give them another shot with a different pizza.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Brittany C

Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy hungry boys”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

When visiting a new town with a bunch of teenage soccer players, feeding them is always a challenge. Bacci's was extremely accomodating - very good pasta, good quantity, good value and good service. We will definitely use them again.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Michele W
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Pretty good pasta. Good pizza. Service was not engaged.”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Good fettuccine. Good pizza. Messed up the pizza order but the results were not disliked...just now what we ordered. we asked about one item on the menu and nobody seemed to be able to tell us about it, but it came out OK anyway. BYOB...and as of March 2013 they have free beer for customers. Yes, free beer. I guess they don't have their ABC permit but they know pizza and beer belong together. Feels like the lobby of a pizza deliver / pickup joint, but it was OK.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank LT_Arkansas
Pasadena, Texas
“Plain surroundings but good food and friendly service”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

This is a small family-owned pizza joint - very simple - seats about 30 people. Such friendly staff behind the counter. Thin crust pizza, pasta dishes, salads, sandwiches, chicken entrees even Italian desserts. Since I am gluten- and milk protein-sensitive, I asked if they could do their grilled chicken and substitute grilled veggies instead of pasta - no problem! And with a smile. It was delicious. The other 3 in my group loved their pizza.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank sweetsween
“We loved it!”
Reviewed 25 July 2012 via mobile

We stopped for a late lunch after checking into our hotel around the corner. I had the Greek salad w/ grilled chicken & it was delish. My daughter & husband both ordered the bacci sub. They both enjoyed their sandwiches. The pizza looked amazing & we want to definitely try it before we leave town. They make it upfront at the counter where you can see them hand-stretching the dough.

1 Thank jeepgurl70518