“Great Breakfast”
Review of Q de Cheval

Q de Cheval
Reserve with OpenTable
Q de Cheval is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 203 Restaurants in Addison
Price range: US$18 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A modern Texas inspired menu focusing on fresh local favorites from the region with subtle influences from France...think Texas chic! Viola! Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Q de Cheval is commited to providing diners with the best ingredients.Q de Cheval’s interior space is surrounded by Texas landscape and natural colors, textures and materials. The restaurant features an illuminated wall sculpture and six resin & wire tree sculptures designed by artist Brad Oldham. Private dining for your next business meeting or celebration is available with seating for up to 80.
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Terrific Staff and excellent buffet. At the buffet, they will make an omelet in the kitchen. your coffee cup will never be empty.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I've been twice now...and loved it both times. All you can eat and drink. Although it's $32.99 per person, it's totally worth it. So many options and even getting stuff made in front of you is great! I can't wait to go back again! The waiter was so nice and always there when you needed him. The violin player was a nice touch, too.

2  Thank Mikayla C
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My husband and I wanted to go to Sunday brunch in Dallas to celebrate our wedding anniversary while traveling. We had great brunch experiences at hotels on the Big Island of Hawaii and were hoping for a similar food experience in Dallas. We decided to try Q de Cheval at the Intercontinental Hotel in Addison, TX just off the North Dallas Tollway.
When I called to make the reservation the staff advised me that there was complimentary valet service for brunch patrons, always welcome in 100 degree Texas summer heat. We were taken to a table for two by the window. The waiter served us fresh orange juice and great decaf coffee in addition to all the Bloody Marys, champaign and mimosas we could handle. He checked on us often, as did the hostess.
The food was wonderful with a marvelous selection of salads and vegetables in addition to eggs Benedict that were hot, yet still had liquid yokes. There was trout stuffed with crab meat, ribs, chicken, bacon and more. There were fresh breads, fruits, biscuits and cheeses plus an assortment of desserts. We never did try the omlet bar or the soup, so I can't comment on those. My husband particularly liked the pork belly.
My only regret is that I ate so much dessert. The carrot cake was deliciouis, but I woiuld have been smarter to skip the five other desserts I tried and gone back for seconds on the main courses. They were brilliant.
The strolling violinist was a delight. He played classics, show tunes and modern pieces, too.
The price was just under $30 per person and well worth it. We're hoping to go again before our trip is over.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Well laid out, with many options. The cost was in excess of $20 per person, so it was a bit expensive, but very convenient as it was in the hotel.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We visited on July 3rd before the Addison Fireworks. They had setup an American Holiday Buffet for $16 each. It included burgers, hot dogs, sausage links, and chicken breasts. Picnic type salads and all the fixings were provided. Apple pie, brownies and cookies were available and the drink was included. The service was attentive and the staff were friendly. It was just right for a meal before the fireworks.