“"Great location, service, atmosphere and price"”

Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Traveling from Arizona for a 3 day stay, recently visited Dallas and was glad to have chosen this hotel. The staff were friendly, helpful and professional. Location/Addison Quorum Drive was only 10 minutes away from relatives, great food, live music, shopping, comedy venue and much more. Lounge and bistro were great to have on location and also the computers/printers. Rooms were quiet, clean and beds comfortable with adequate room temperature. Can also accommodate business or large group meetings. I will make this hotel a definite "YES" for return.

AZ Traveler

Room Tip: Rooms with a view of Jacuzzi/Pool area are nice.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
CourtyardQuorum, Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us.

I will certainly pass along your kind words to our staff: they will be very happy to hear such praise!

We hope to host you again soon. Thank you for choosing Courtyard!

Reviewed 21 January 2014

I stay at this brand 30+ days a year and this one is off my list. Fitness room is a disaster (no towels or sanitary wipes) w/ 2 of 5 machines inoperable, rooms in dire need of make over, TV that worked sporadically. The only redeeming quality was ABOVE AVERAGE crew at the breakfast/dining area. With all the competition in this area, they need to re-invest.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
CourtyardQuorum, Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay! I am sorry to hear that we let you down. At Courtyard, we strive to exceed the expectations of our guests, and--when we do not--work all the more to improve so we may do so in the future! Again, thank you for the review. Our staff will do our best to put your comments to good use!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Really friendly, helpful and accommodating staff.
Pretty normal rooms. A little dated but comfortable enough.
Big TV, loads of channels, big bathroom - old suite but ok.
Carpet could do with an upgrade, like most of the room but it's all fine. Decent heating system.
Clean and quiet.
Close to Belt Line - loads of restaurants. Good price.
Good budget choice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

Pros: Quick check in and out. Comfortable bed and clean room. Ample enough towels and washcloths. Nice lobby with free wifi. Free breakfast, decent enough selection.

Cons: My room had a very loud heater...could only run when I was getting ready to leave the room but not when sleeping or watching TV.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Staff here was simply wonderful. Any issue I had was handled with care and grace and bright smiles. This hotel really could use a facelift however do not change your staff because I will not come back if you do

• Stayed: November 2013
Springhill_Addison, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I appreciate your comments about our wonderful staff! I am proud to hear that they enhanced your stay and handled any issues you may have had professionally. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Scott Crunk

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Always wanted to visit America got a chance to stay there for 45 days an excellent hotel apartment type hotel a good breakfast in the morning as well as snacks in the evening with some beer and wine. Good rooms well located close to Galleria and Wallmart as well as pubs and restaurants close by to visit. A must visit hotel and place

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The location was very close to restaurants and the training center. I had to check in early since I was flying from far away and since I had wait about 20 minutes for a clean room, they gave me a free coffee voucher. The staff as so pleasant and answered all of my questions. The rooms were modern and clean. The only issue I had was the sound on the TV was broken so I had to unplug it every night to fix it.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Springhill_Addison, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am glad that the location was right for you and that you were able to check out some of Addison’s great restaurants. As always, it is nice to hear that you had a pleasant interaction with our staff. I would like to apologize that your TV was not working properly. Please be sure to inform the front desk when you have issues like this so that we can fix it quickly.
I appreciate your business.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria
Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison

Been to Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive? Share your experiences!