“Great prices, especially on alot of weekends”

Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great prices, especially on alot of weekends”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Love staying in this quiet area north of Dallas. Great for the price whenever I stay, for some reason this Marriott location usually has the best weekend prices. Like to stay at this hotel just to get away, they have exercise room, but I like to walk this neighborhood outside, it feels like a safe neighborhood. Cozy, area with good eating places that are walking distance. If you are a walker this area has nice trees that are very relaxing to look at - very affordable eateries nearby for couples and families. I like staying here on the weekends for their prices, otherwise I scope out deals on my Hotel Tonight app, they give you $25 dollars off on first booking. I usually book when I get to hotel parking lot if I am skeptical about hotel or location. invite code on 1st hotel stay : ASCOTT207 or CSCOTT19 . I have used this app to book at other Marriott hotels same day deals starting at around 9 am Central time.

Room Tip: Room to overlook pool.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank AV S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We were in town for a wedding and this place was great. It is centrally located, the room was spacious and clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. There are lots of restaurants nearby. This was a great value for the price.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Waco, Texas
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We stay here when we go to Water Tower Theatre in Addison. It's a pleasant, newly remodeled brand hotel. It's a comfortable room. The king bed provided a good night's rest. The price is fair for the area. The location is good and convenient to restaurants, etc.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I've been platinum with Marriott for a number or years, so I always get treated pretty well when I show up at any property. However, I'd never stayed at this Courtyard before, opting to stay at the one on Proton Dr off Midway on my prior trips. This is a very nice hotel, the location is just off Beltline and you can easily walk to a large number of restaurants. It was quiet, the wi-fi worked well and I was able to get my cardio workout in the next morning.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Greg S
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is a Courtyard that adheres to Marriott's prototype in every way. It's not exceptional, but that also means it's not bad. My room was comfortable, I slept well, and I was able to get work done easily. While my 4:00AM check-in wasn't auspicious, that wasn't the hotel's fault. The welcomed me despite the late (or early) hour, and I wasn't disturbed by the staff, who respected my request to let me sleep.

This is a perfectly acceptable place to stay, if rather generic. But having said that, I'd stay here again.

1 Thank Wayne R
Hialeah, Florida
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stayed three days attending a conference in a nearby hotel that was full. It was very pleasant and very clean. I experienced difficulties login in the internet with my tablet (no problems with my laptop) but I called and the transfered me to the internet support. In a matters of minutes they help me to connect and after that I did not experienced any problems. The staff at the front desk and at the bistro was very efficient and courteous. The fitness room is small and was missing some weights but the treadmills were fine.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Was a nice hotel with good working systems except for the internet, when asked for a fix I was told to contact a certain number. At 11 at night i dont expect to do fix by phone. Other wise was a good place to stay. Wish they had more creamers in the rooms. The morning breakfast is a good deal with egg white options from Starbucks. Good Marriott had teamed up with starbucks to provide better than usual fair for breakfast although you have to pay for it. i always thought breakfast was free in motels.

Green Features: Is it environment friendly? We had roadblocks at the entrance maybe because of external parking issues but it isnt a welcome sign, look like Iraq.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway
Residence Inn Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive

Been to Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive? Share your experiences!